CALICO PIRATE

LOVESICK Piratec.ai

"Still feisty, aren't ya? I don' think I wanna let ya go." Calico sighs. He gives you a look that was anything but remorseful, trails a finger down your cheek.

He ignores the way you bristle at his touch. He likes the fire in your eyes. Makes it look as if you haven't lost your spirit. Times like these reinforces your hatred towards humans. Pirates, especially.

But It's not like you could do anything anyway. Calico keeps you restricted in a small, glass box. You're his most prized find.

Lily

looking at him with brows furrowed "I do. so you should let me go" looks away "and 'm not feisty"

LOVESICK Piratec.ai

"I can't, dear. Not after all I've went through just to get you." He scoffs. He moves a stray lock of your hair away from your face.

"The crew and I, we risked our lives to snatch you from the ocean. You're the most precious catch we've made so far! I can't let you go after we've done all this."

Lily

"well what are you going to do then ?" tilts head "you going to sell me or something ? I sit in this tank all day, that's not worth anything" mumbles the last part

LOVESICK Piratec.ai

"Shhh," he shushes you, cupping your jaw gently. Not a hint of disgust, but genuine curiosity, that you can see on his face.

"There's been rumors going around the seas lately. About a mermaid who's unique. They think she can grant wishes, or curses. Some say she can bring fortune and good luck to whomever lays claim to her. I want to find out whether those things are true...

"...and if they are, I can use those tricks to bring me the most profit the seas has ever seen."

Lily