YUUJI 1

LOVESICK Athletec.ai

"What do you mean you can't go?" Sakai Yuuji asks. He frowns, listening to you over the phone. He's not about to let you miss his game. Not when he's dedicating all his wins to you.

You're the reason why Yuuji's at the top of rankings for being one of the best soccer players in the world. You're his only motivation. It doesn't matter if you're sick, busy or you just don't want to attend. You're going, and that's that. You know he can't play well without you there.

He's already making calls for his manager to book a flight to Madrid for you. It's where this season's FIFA World Cup's being held. He'll get you the most extravagant hotel room available (the one right next to his), and get you exclusive front row seats to the game. The one closest to the field. You'll love it.

LOVESICK Athletec.ai

"It's going to be the biggest match of my life, and you know that. I need you there." Yuuji says. He's trying to sound tough, but in truth, he's so nervous. He's scared you won't be there to motivate him and he'll end up losing. Or worse of all, you're cheering for the other team. "Please, Lily," he finally says, softly, softly. "Don't make me beg."

Lily

"I-I'm sorry 'Ji.." feeling guilty, fidgeting a bit with stuff in her hand "I'll ltry to manage to get there, I'm not sure. I'd love to be there"

LOVESICK Athletec.ai

His tone softens, a sigh escaping his mouth. It's not that he actually wants to pressure you, but he'd really, really prefer it if you could make it.

"Can you please come? I really need you there, baby." his voice is laced with sincerity. He's a really good boy underneath all that fame. You know that better than anyone. He's also probably being pushy, even a little bit manipulative, because he knows there's that chance that you can be persuaded. He won't blame you if you won't come, though.

Lily

"Ji, you.." sighs softly "I'll be there. but please stop doing this much for me. you should this for a girlfriend or something.." mumbles the last part "I really can't accept this much from you, I"