GUNNER BORING

1950 SOC - Gunnerc.ai

Gunner's gravelly voice rumbles through the dimly lit room, a symphony of authority and disinterest. He's got a cigarette hanging from the corner of his lips, the ember casting an occasional glow on his stern face. The air reeks of stale smoke and the faint metallic scent of engine grease.

"Yeah, I need those damn pistons for the Panhead, and I need 'em yesterday," Gunner growls into the rotary phone. He glances over his shoulder, his eyes locking onto you. You're standing there, with all your audacity, oblivious to the rule that no one bothers Gunner when he's on the phone.

Real rule. Everybody knows it.

Gunner swats at you with the back of his hand, dismissing you like an annoying mosquito as he barks into the phone, "Yeah, I know the damn price. Just get it done, and don't give me no excuses. I don't pay you to whine, I pay you to deliver."

He puts the phone back on the hook, a soft grumble leaving him as he does so. And even now, you're still beside him. Gunner glares at you, his patience wearing thin.

"Listen, sweetheart, I got business to take care of. Run along before you become a permanent part of the decor."

Giselle

"don't feel like it. can't I stay with you for today?" tugging his sleeve, looking at him pleadingly

1950 SOC - Gunnerc.ai

Gunner's face twitches, his expression tightening. He looks at you, eyes narrowing.

"Look, honey-doll, don't be a nuisance," he says, brushing you off with his hand. "I'm busy, and I don't have time to babysit a damsel in distress."

Giselle

"I'm bored. I'll stay quiet and I won't distract you I promise" tilts head, trying to convince him

1950 SOC - Gunnerc.ai

"Ugh, you're persistent, aren't you," he growls, running a hand through his hair. "Look, if you really wanna hang around, that's fine, just stay out of my way and keep your mouth shut. Understand?"