Chapter 19- Honesty and Goals

'So... I guess I'm here now...how did this happen!?' Izuku thought as he stood infront of an apartment complex room.

"Please, make yourself at home, Midoriya" said Ochaco wearing casual house clothes and holding the door open for Izuku.

"Right, thank you" Izuku replied coming back to reality and letting himself in.

"Oh please I should be thanking you. You might just save me from this upcoming test!" Ochaco replied cheerfully as she closed the door behind him.

'Right...Katsuki' Izuku said in his head as he fully recalled the day before.

A DAY BEFORE...

Once more, it was the same after school trio walking home from the metro. To Izuku, a week has passed since his near death encounter with Malice, a moment that he will never forget about. Not just for the physical pain he felt, but the way it left him afterwards. It was truly an eye opening moment for Izuku. No, more of a grand life view of everything that's important to him. Especially this moment that he is grateful to share with the two closest friends in his life. Their time spent together has turned into, not just his, but their most favorite part of the school days.

"But seriously, this next test might just end me, I can't understand it!" Ochaco said as she jumbled her hair in a playful unserious manner.

"Hah! Well, that sucks for you, I'm ready to kill that exam!" Katsuki exclaimed confidently.

Izuku only chuckled as the two began to throw playful jabs at eachother after Ochaco asked for help. Katsuki turned her down with no hesitation. This time Katsuki was in the middle as they walked with Izuku at the right side. He continued to remain as a spectator as they talked more.

"Listen, if you need help, just ask Izuku over here for it" Katsuki suddenly said pointing at Izuku.

". . . Huh!? Wait-" Izuku said completely thrown off and was cut off before he could say anything else.

Katsuki wrapped his arm around Izuku as to show him off and showcase him to Ochaco as if he was some kind of reward. Well, maybe Katsuki does see it that way but he won't tell.

"Like I've said before, this guy is a damn genius, I'm sure he'll help you catch up in no time. Ain't that right Izuku?" Katsuki said squeezing Izuku's arm.

Izuku winced a little to the pain but tried his best to keep his composure. He looked at Katsuki and knew that this was entirely intentional on his part. It was also a way of Katsuki telling him not to screw this up. But Izuku wasn't just keeping his composure because of what Katsuki was doing, but because Ochaco suddenly approached closer to him with hope in her eyes. A look that was killing Izuku inside.

"Oh please say you will Midoriya! I cannot mess up this test. But I'd understand if you aren't free to do so, I'm sure your school must be tough on you" Ochaco said as she now asked him to consider his options.

Izuku felt a squeeze on his shoulder again as Katsuki kept up his cocky smirk. Again, his way of saying that Izuku should NOT let this opportunity slip away.

"N-No...it shouldn't be a problem. I can definitely make time for a study session. I've already done it before and they've given me a review of five stars. Or so they say, sooo..." Izuku replied as he loosened off Katsuki's grip.

"Oh my gosh, Thank you Midoriya!" Ochaco. "Say Bakugou, would you like to join us too?"

"Meh, no thanks. I study better when I'm alone." Katsuki denied the invitation as he continued to walk ahead the two since they reached the corner where they depart from Ochaco.