·˚ ༘₊·. chapter twenty one ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

the next morning you woke up tired. you really had to stop with those late night ventures, walking all those stairs every day was already exhausting enough with a normal sleep schedule.

although your mood did up a little bit, when you heard students laughing during lunch. they were talking about how 'embarrassing' snape's class was. you for one, were glad people were taking it well. why wouldn't they? you were quite sure there was even a secret snape hate group. you really had to figure out how to get in...

"gosh, i heard this prank was pulled on snape..."
hermione muttered, whispering as she leaned forwards towards you. "it's quite immature, don't you think?"

"hm? oh yeah, very." you said, barely able to
contain your laugh. harry however, made no move to conceal his obvious grin. "i think it's brilliant. well deserved." ron nodded with a laugh. "yeah. bet i can guess who were behind it too."

suddenly, you felt a tap on your right shoulder. you looked, and then heard laughing on your left side, and an arm slung around your shoulder. fully prepared to fight off an overconfident fifth year, you grabbed the arm, when two ginger heads of hair caught your attention.

"ew! cmon, i thought you guys were some random weirdo's! nearly made me whip out my self defence
classes..." you muttered, awfully shocked by the two gingers, which made them laugh.

"better get used to it. random, yes. but weird? tsk tsk, hurtful." fred grinned, as they sat on your left side, george's arm still around you. "and self defence classes? when you have a wand?" george added, shaking his head.

"hey, you never know when you end up without a wand. watch me deliver a mrūsen* punch to someone one day-" "y/n! that's so improper!" hermione exclaimed, sending you a warning glance. "that could seriously get you expelled!"
*nasty

"oh, i love it when you speak your language woman. say some more?" george said, teasingly. you raised an eyebrow at the audacity. "ето още малко: пусни ме." you hummed, watching his face contort into confusion. "what's that mean? you love me?"
*here's a little more: let me go.

"so close!" "wait- really?" "anyways, i'm gonna take off now. i forgot my books for our next class in my dorm.." you muttered, and stood up, making george's arm fall off your shoulder.

"aww, i'm getting the cold shoulder? even after last night?" fred pouted playfully, making ron spit out the pumpkin juice he was drinking. "say what now-"

"ha. ha. see you guys!" you waved at harry ron and hermione, ignoring their flustered states.

"don't just ignore that-!" you heard ron exclaim, before you walked off, kinda being glad to be away from the embarrassing scene. surely the situation would solve itself...

•~•~•~•~•~•

after classes, you found yourself alone. you loved your friends, but in order to keep up with your studies, and not lose your mind, you needed some studying moments to yourself.

you had talked to them again in the d.a.d.a class after lunch, as lupin didn't mind small chatter very much. you did end up having to clear up the conversation from earlier, as apparently fred had played into their misunderstanding. when you told them about the prank, you received two relieved (unnoticed) sighs, and one big scolding. you were able to tell that despite hermione's desperation to follow every rule ever, that she was slightly amused when you told her exactly what you did, as she tried to bite back a smile.

so now you sat against a lone tree that stood nearby the lake, trying your hardest to stay focused on the potions curriculum. it was however, as cool as magic was, terribly boring. you found your mind instead drifting to life at your new school. who would have thought your life would end up so much more interesting? and who would have thoughts that a mixed genders school would be such a difference from a girls only school?