(18+) Chapter 28: Hop On Me

[Y/n's PoV]

Once we arrived and were inside her room, Jade locked the door behind us and started to unbutton her dress, revealing her ample cleavage.

"So, care to try it on again?~" she asked.

Then she dropped her dress on the bed and kicked off her heels.

"Right... now..?"

"Mhm, right now." she confirmed.

She already unfastened her bra and letting it fall to the floor. She sauntered over to me with her full breasts bouncing with each step, and placed a hand on my chest.

"I want to see how the new set looks on my little bunny."

My eyes wander around the room for a bit before looking down.

"Umm... can you... at least put on yours first..?"

Jade let out a soft laugh and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Fine, fine. You want to see the big reveal?" She turned around and shimmied out of her panties, revealing her plump ass and glistening pussy.

She then went to grab my bunny suit on the shopping bag and her pair which is surprisingly a suit that is fitted for the bunny's mistress.

She handed me the bunny suit and slipped on her own suit, giving a little twirl once she had it on.

"How do I look?" she asked, giving my nose a playful little nuzzle.

"It... it's perfect in you... mistress..."

Jade smiled slyly at me.

"Now, let's see that body of yours in the bunny suit." She gave the back of the suit a tug to help me slip it on.

"Hmm, almost there..."

She reached down and grabbed the bunny mask before pulling it over my head so that I was completely transformed into her little bunny servant.

"There we go, now we can play our games properly."

"Mistress..."

Jade smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair with her nails gently scratching at my scalp in a way that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Is it... starting already?"

She only nodded and drifted down to gently squeeze my ass through the suit.

"You're going to be very busy serving me tonight."

"Imagine these cute bunny ears twitching as I make you lick my pussy clean. Your fluffy tail wagging with excitement as you get down on your knees for me."

"...."

"...Or maybe you prefer to be the one doing the licking?"

"The idea of you kneeling between my thighs and burying your face in my cunt is pretty fucking hot. But you'll have to earn it, my little rabbit."

I just bit my lower lip and looked away. This is all beginning to get hot.

"Look at me." Jade commanded while she tilted my head back toward her.

"You're already squirming... you want it that badly?" Her fingers trailed down my neck, coming to rest just above the collar of the bunny suit.

"...You're making false accusations..." I replied then immediately went silent when I realized what I had just said.