6

"Did you bring a condom?" she asks the shirtless man in front of her and he nods his head smiling at her before capturing her lips once again. She moans into his mouth enjoying how intense the kiss is, grabbing him by the neck she pulls him closer.

The man taps her thighs twice signaling her to jump and that's what she does, he holds her so lovingly and yet so possessively, she moaned again when she felt something between her ass and her clothed pussy. She sighs in content remembering how huge he was.

Her moans intensified the moment he started to suck on her neck, finding her favorite spot effortlessly, he remembered every detail of her body. To show that she was turned on by this she scratches his back releasing onuses of pleasure at one go. He pulled out from their intense make out session, his eyes clouded with nothing but lust and admiration. She shouldn't be doing this she knows its wrong, but she whispered in his ears, "take me to your bed and fuck me, daddy."

Obliging to her request she takes her to his bed, both of them getting rid of their clothes. One thing was certain Travis was going to have his way with Kylie showing her things that her little chubby wife could never show her. He was going to fuck her to the point where she forgets what her name is, tonight Kylie Jenner Jones was going to be his slut. Tonight he was going to show her what a real man is and how it felt to be with one.

****

Kylie's laughter echoed through the house as her best friends—Victoria, Stassie, and Ariel—burst in unannounced. It was Stassie's 24th birthday, and they were determined to celebrate in style. The family dinner was interrupted, plates half-full, as the trio swept in, their excitement palpable.

"Kylie, girl, you're coming with us!" Victoria declared, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Stassie twirled, her champagne-colored dress catching the light. Ariel, ever the peacemaker, grinned and nudged Kylie gently.

Kylie hesitated. She glanced at Jordan, who sat at the table, her expression a mix of amusement and resignation. Jordan was used to being the odd one out—the intersex wife of a famous reality TV star. The Kardashians had never fully embraced her, their acceptance always laced with skepticism. But Kylie loved her fiercely, and their two children—Stormi and Aire—were a testament to their bond.

"I'd rather stay here," Kylie said, her voice soft but firm. "With Jordan and the kids."

Stassie pouted dramatically. "Come on, Ky! It's my birthday! We're hitting the hottest club in town. You can't miss it."

Jordan leaned back in her chair, studying Kylie. She knew her wife needed this—a break from the responsibilities, the public scrutiny. "Go," she whispered. "Have fun. I'll be fine."

Kylie kissed Jordan, lingering longer than necessary, making her friends roll their eyes and groan. "Okay," she relented. "But only for a little while."

And so, Kylie reluctantly slipped into a sleek black dress, her heels clicking on the marble floor. She blew a kiss to Jordan, who waved her off with a smile. As the door closed behind her, Jordan sighed. She loved Kylie's wild spirit, her zest for life. But sometimes, it left her feeling like an afterthought.

Alone now, Jordan wandered to the living room. The Xbox console beckoned, its neon lights casting a glow on the walls. She settled onto the couch, controller in hand, and immersed herself in "FC24." The virtual world offered solace—a place where she could forget the paparazzi, the judgments, and the whispers.

Hours passed. Jordan glanced at the clock. Kylie wouldn't be back anytime soon. She yawned, fatigue tugging at her. If Kylie did return, it would likely be in the early hours of morning. Jordan stretched out, pulling a blanket over herself. The game's soundtrack hummed softly, and she closed her eyes.