20 (M)

Unedited

Kylie's Point Of View

"You were out all night—" I began, my voice edged with irritation.

Before I could continue, Jordan, stepped forward and gently cut off my words with a kiss. The kiss was sudden but soft, filled with a mix of longing and apology.

I kiss her back, finally tasting her mouth after a what could be months and I know that this is completely my fault, I lock my arms around her neck. The kiss getting deeper making me sigh. Sparks of fireworks explode inside me as I release my moan, she tastes like a hint of alcohol. Has she been drinking? This is so unlike her.

I try to pull away from the kiss but her hands find their way to my waist, tracing my curves down to my ass, gripping and grouping my ass with her soft yet firm hands. I cry out at the sensation of her hands tracing all over me, I missed this, our bodies intertwined together filling even the tiniest gaps between us that defy the law of any science.

"Fuck Kylie," She whispers, her hot breath caressing my lips. My heart flutters seeing the desire in her eyes as she looks at me. For the past few months Jordan's stare has been nothing but longing, hate and hurt I will be lying if I said that it did not hurt seeing her looking at me with so much pain and anger all at once. Having her look at me like this is getting me completely soaked.

"Jordan," I sigh. This doesn't right I want to say but instead I pull her in for another kiss, this time the kiss is nothing but a sloppy and has so much in desire in it. She's still my wife, having sex with wouldn't be cheating on Travis, right?

I grab her by her neck bringing her closer than she was before while my left hand finds itself rubbing her stomach with my nails. Jordan's breath hastens for a moment but this only motivates her to kiss me more. A moan escapes my lips, and she seizes the opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth.

We both fight for dominance in our French kiss but to my dismay I end up losing Jordan and she smirks knowing the internal battle I will be facing. I hated it when someone dominated me, I hated the feeling of losing control but with Jordan was more than willing to lose my control. With her everything is different.

Jordan pulls away from our hot make out session, "wrong time but Storm and Aire are dead asleep, right?" I giggle at her cuteness I lean in to peck her pouted lips nodding my head, "good. Wouldn't want to traumatize my little Stormi, now that's settled kneel."

Her command has me soaking my panties. I pause try to process this I bite my lip blushing real hard, I know I said I like Jordan dominating me but this fight different the way her voice rasped out did something to me, "kneel Kylie. We don't have the whole night," I come out of my daze blushing harder than before which I didn't think would be possible.

As I kneel, Jordan drops her jacket taking me stare at her arms frowning my eyes as I notice a compass tattoo on her left her arm. That was never there before, in fact Jordan has never had a tattoo so when did she get it? Have I been to invested in Travis that I didn't notice that my own wife is starting to draw on her skin? Before I could ask her any questions my eyes widen when I notice her dick right in front of me. I gulp, I don't remember it being this huge and long.

I curiously touch it and it jumps a little making Jordan groan, a notice that her dick has pre cum licking off the tip. My whole-body throbs at the sight of her cock. I have had sex with Jordan, I mean we have two kids together but I don't think I have ever been so shy, I feel like a virgin all over again.

"Take it," she tells me. I look up to her and I know exactly what she wants me to do with her perfect cock.

I slowly take her member in my hands: it's so fucking hot; I can literally melt. I move hand up and down and Jordan sighs looking at me as I do my thing, "fuck," she says so sexily making me moan unconsciously. I slowly lick the tip of her dick, having a taste of her precum while my hand moves up and down her dick.