14

This is real chapter y'all 

Thanks for the 1k reads here's a thank you gift

***

Kylie glanced up at Jordan with a playful smirk, "You know, it's unfair that you're younger than I am but way taller. I practically have to get on my toes to kiss you."

Jordan laughed, her voice rich and melodious. "Hey, I can't help it if I got the height genes. Plus, it gives me the perfect excuse to lift you up whenever I want."

"Uh-huh, it does, but you're just so damn tall, you and Kendall," Kylie said, pouting, making Jordan giggle. They had just come from another date, having dinner at Jordan's favorite fast-food spot in New York. Now, they were walking back to Kylie's hotel room.

"Oh yeah, Kendall is tall," Jordan chuckled again, "but look on the bright side, you're taller than Kim and Kourtney." Jordan pulled her girlfriend closer, making the young Jenner blush.

"I really can't wait for my family to meet you. They'll love you," Kylie said, still blushing.

Jordan's smile faltered. She had no idea Kylie wanted her to meet the family. Did that mean they were serious?

"I can't wait to meet your family too, Jordan," Kylie continued, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Jordan gulped, her mouth suddenly dry. They had been dating for almost two months, and not once had Jordan ever mentioned her personal life to Kylie. She was scared that once Kylie found out about her past, she would leave, just like everyone else. Jordan was barely 17, but her life had been nothing but hell. The people around her had never treated her right. Jordan let go of Kylie, pushing her curly dark hair behind her ears. The tall girl looked at her girlfriend and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Kylie..." she started, but her eyes drifted to the other side of the street, where she saw an ice cream truck. "Baby, do you want ice cream?" She couldn't tell her. For heaven's sake, she was dating Kylie Jenner, the Kylie Jenner. Her family was nothing but famous, a powerhouse in America and everywhere else in the world.

One mention of her true life, and she would lose the girl she was actually falling in love with. The only person she had ever let get this close since her traumatic past. Jordan was in a dark, deep hole, and Kylie was her light at the end of the tunnel. She couldn't tell her anything, not now, not ever.

"Yes," Kylie smiled, going on her tiptoes and wrapping her hands around Jordan's neck, looking into her eyes and making Jordan gulp. Jordan was always so shy whenever they were this close. With a swift movement, their lips met, and Jordan groaned softly into the kiss. "Yes, I would like to have ice cream. My treat."

Jordan shook her head, leaning her forehead against Kylie's and wrapping her arms tightly around Kylie's waist. Looking into her eyes once again, she felt a wave of emotion. She was seriously and deeply falling for Kylie Jenner, and it was scaring her. "I will never let you pay for anything. Ever."

Kylie might have more money than Jordan—what Jordan earned at her job as a waitress was a fraction of Kylie's wealth. To Kylie, pocket change could probably mean thousands, a sum Jordan could only dream of having in her account. But never in her life would she let Kylie pay. It was a matter of pride or ego, perhaps, but Jordan believed that she should be the provider.

"But baby, you have paid for every date we've gone on. I don't want you to think I'm using you," Kylie said, making Jordan chuckle. It should be the other way around; if she let Kylie pay, she would feel like she was using her.