23

@KylieNation23: Bitch went from dating stars like Travis and Tyga to someone like Jordan? She's not famous, not glamorous, just a regular person riding your fame. Such a fucking downgrade.

@KylieJennerStans: Jordan is clearly out of her depth with you. You could've had it all with Travis or Tyga, and now you're with someone who's bringing nothing to the table.

@KendallJenner: Honestly, Kylie, Jordan doesn't fit into your world at all. It feels like a mismatch. You need someone who's more aligned with your status. But as long as this bitch makes you happy.

@GigiHadid: You're a global icon, Kylie. Jordan just doesn't seem to fit into that picture. You deserve someone who complements your star power.

@travisscott: relax y'all @kyliejenner is cheating on this nobody. She realized she to be with someone that screams power. Happy birthday sweetie🤤

@Kylie'swhore: 😳

@BillyPorter: Love is love, but Kylie and Jordan? There's something missing here. I support diverse relationships, but this one feels out of place. 😔

BEFORE THE REAL CHAPTER BEGINS I'M LIKE REALLY SORRY....

Kylie sighed, her fingers hesitating over her phone as she scrolled through the comment section. It was supposed to be a happy day—her birthday and the anniversary of her proposal to Jordan. A day filled with love, celebration, and joy. But instead, her timeline was flooded with hate, and it felt like the weight of the world was pressing down on her.

She frowned as the comments became increasingly venomous. People weren't just attacking Jordan; they were going after everything—her relationship, her choices, her life. Kylie couldn't understand why people had to be so cruel, especially on a day meant for happiness.

One comment caught her eye, and her heart sank even more. It was from her own sister, Kendall. The words were sharp, ruthless even. Kendall's public criticism felt like a betrayal, her words cutting deeper than any stranger's comment ever could.

"Wow, really Kendall?" Kylie whispered, her fingers trembling as she read through it again.

The relentless bashing of Jordan, the constant reminders of their past struggles, and now this—it felt like too much to bear. Kylie's heart ached, knowing that no matter what she and Jordan did to move forward, there would always be someone, even her own sister, trying to tear them down.