Chapter 4: Streets in Hell

Shortly after the Extermination Day...

At Carmilla's home, Blitz and his family along with his pet are all dressed in their attire and are ready to head out on their new journey in this new world of Hell.

Blitz turns to Carmilla, "Thank you for letting us stay for the Extermination?"

"It's the least I can do for rescuing my daughters from the Exorcists. It is the least I can do to assist you and your family," Carmilla says.

"It's no trouble at all," Blitz says.

He then says, "Still, I have to wonder what we can do. We've never been here before, so we had a lot of work to navigate here."

Then Carmilla says, "Hmm, perhaps I can assist you with it as well."

"Really?" Aurora asks.

"I believe so," Carmilla says. "Since this will be your first time here and don't know the city, I suggest you go to Princess Charlotte Morningstar."

"Princess Charlotte Morningstar?" Loona questions.

"Yes. She is the Princess of Hell, and is currently staying at the hotel called the Happy Hotel which is just out of the city. I believe she may be able to assist you," Carmilla says.

Carmilla then hands Blitz a map, "This is the map that will help you get there."

Blitz takes the map and says, "Thank you."

Clara walks over, "And we decided to give you something," and has something in her hands.

Clara passes the object to Carmilla and she presents it to Blitz. Whatever it is, it's wrapped in some kind of cloth.

"What is it?" Blitz asks.

"Just a little something. I believe it will be best for you to have it, just in case," Carmilla says.

Blitz takes it and unwraps the cloth to reveal a katana sword in a black scabbard with some white glowing design.

"A katana sword?" Blitz questions.

"Yes. However, this katana's blade is made out of angelic steel. The same material used to make the angelic weapons the Exterminations have. The sword and other angelic weapons are made from Angelic Steel that will be able to kill sinners and other demons," Carmilla explains.

"Are you sure I can have it?" Blitz asks, concerned.

"Yes. I believe it will be best for you to hang on to it. However, you must understand that having something made of angelic steel is very powerful and dangerous. So use it wisely and use it as a last resort," Carmila says.

"I shall use it wisely, and thank you," Blitz says with a nod.

Carmilla nods, "However, I should also advise you to be very careful, especially around powerful demons like Overlords. There are powerful demons and they would try to make deals with you. If they approach you or you've come to approach them, be sure to be cautious about it."

"Okay. Thank you," Blitz says, and Sophie hops on Blitz's shoulders and climbs up his head.

Loona and the kids nod their heads in response.

"And thank you again for helping me and my girls. I wish you and your children the best of luck," Carmila says.

Blitz nods in reply and turns to his children, "Come on children, it's best we start making our way to the princess' hotel."

And with that, Blitz and his children take their leave and make their way to the city to find the Princess of Hell and the Happy Hotel.

Meanwhile...