Chapter 13: Scrambled Eggs Part 1

A few days later in the Hazbin Hotel...

KeeKee and Sophie are asleep on the couch, but soon shot up to the sound of banging noises. It's revealed that Charlie, Vaggie, Razzle, and Dazzle are putting up a banner that reads, 'Happy first week, Sir Pentious!'

"That looks perfect!" Charlie happily says, "Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!"

"Um...Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago," Vaggie says.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here," Charlie says as she climbs down the ladder.

Just then, Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his Egg Bois are sitting on.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie questions.

"Oh, hello, purple female," Pentious says, bowing his head, and soon presents his new invention, "It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"What?! Why?!" Charlie exclaims, in shock.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!" Pentious explains. But he soon notices, "Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here."

The group turns to see Odette and Clara walking into the hotel with boxes. Pentious runs over to them.

Odette holds out the clipboard, "Sign, please."

Sir Pentious signs the clipboard while Clara wheels in the boxes.

"Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase," Odette says as she and Clari walk out of the lobby.

At the same time, Sir Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine. As he slithers back.

Vaggie quickly realizes, "Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?"

"Of course, she's the top weapons dealer in Hell," Pentious says

Then Vaggie comes over to take the boxes away, "Okay, well that stops right now."

"Hey!" Sir Pentious yells.

Then Vaggie says, "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome."

Sir Pentious looks at Vaggie with a wary expression. He peeks over his machine to scowl at the other residents and workers.

There's Husk, downing a bottle in the bar, who flips off Sir Pentious.

Then there's Angel Dust, standing near the bar on his phone, doing the same.

And then is Niffty, who is dusting a corner of the wall, looks at him and does a sinister-sounding giggle.

Then to Blitz who is cleaning his scepter. Loona and Aurora are playing with Tilla, and Keenan is reading. Each of them wave hello to Pentious.

Tilla happily says, "Hi Penny."

"Hmm...I have my doubts," Sir Pentious says, wary. "Well, except for Blitz and his family. They are not on my radar."

Charlie sighs in relief to hear Blitz and his family are not Pentious targets, but still concerned about Pentious wanting to attack the others.

"Well, it's true. You have to trust us," Vaggie says.

"But I don't," Pentious says with his arms crossed.