Chapter 42: C.H.E.R.U.B Part 1

One day, Blitz and his family are visiting Zak, Zoey, and the others at the I.M.P Headquarters. Wesley and Zoey are doing some paperwork while Moxxie, Millie, and Topaz clean up the weapon supplies. Zak, Blitz, and Loona are watching television with the children. Tilla is sitting on Blitz's lap while Keenan is sitting on Loona's lap.

On the television set, it shows a video of a bright and sunny place known as Heaven. The first to appear is a human-like angel with an angelic glow, wings, circle on his blush, light purple eyes. He is wearing overalls, matching his light ginger hair, are an orange with a mix of pinkish red with two silver buttons. Under the overalls he wears a light baby yellow shirt with a white collar. His eyebrows are a darker purple, but still light.

The angel says, "Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did something good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessings!"

Collin:

Does it make you want to cry?

A person pulls a parachute, but the rope breaks, and crashes on a rock.

Keenie:

When your loved one has to die?

And a man stands on the railroad, and is run over by a train.

Cletus:

Does it hurt you through and through?

A man accidently shot himself with a rifle.

All:

When your face is turning blue?

And a man is being hanged on the noose and his face is turning blue.

Just then, a sheep angel that has a white halo that hovers over his head and has wings on his back. His skin and eyes are periwinkle, and he wears a white bow tie around his neck. His name is Collin.

Collin:

Well luckily for you!

Then another sheep named Keenie appears. She is also a sheep angel with yellow fur, along with a yellow halo and wings. Her eyes have purple pupils with pink irises, and she wears a yellow dress with a pink bow tie.

Keenie:

There's something we can do!

Cletus:

We can help keep them alive!

All:

So you can watch them thrive!

'Cause here at C.H.E.R.U.B.!

Collin:

We'll save your honeybun from dying violently!

Cletus pulls a human girl up to save her, but Keenie pushes Collin forward with a plant with a nail to fight, but the rabid dogs attack.

All:

'Cause here at C.H.E.R.U.B.!

Keenie:

No, we never even ask a fee!

A hand presents money to Cletus, but the angel refuses.

Collin:

Because good people spread the love!

Keenie and Collin hug each other.

Keenie:

And we're here for all above!

Cletus:

We do the paperwork for you!

Collin paperwork in the office.