Chapter 6: Meeting the Princess of Hell and Her Girlfriend

Shortly after, everyone is in the limo, and heading back to the hotel. Everyone is exhausted from the day they have. Charlie lets out a sad sigh after her interview hasn't gone well. Blitz rocks Tilla in his arms as Loona, Aurora, Keenan, and Sophie the fox are sitting on the seats in the car. Charlie turns her head to see Vaggie giving Angel Dust a vicious glare and her eye twitch. On the other side, Angel Dust is pushing the switch up and down to open and close the window connection to the front seat. Angel then stops to see everyone looking at him Vaggie narrows her eyes with a vicious glare.

Angel asks, "What?"

Vaggie questions in rage, "What? What?! What were you doing?!" and pulls pieces of her hair off.

Angel sighs, "I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a 'redeeming quality'? Helping friends with stuff?" adding some sarcasm.

"Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!" Vaggie angrily scolds.

Angel, who doesn't seem to care, leans his head back to the closed window with his upper hands behind.

"Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred," Angel says with a snicker, "It wasn't that bad anyway."

He then continues to play with the switch for the window.

"It was bad. Really bad," Loona says, bluntly.

"Loona's right. We all could have been killed if my dad wasn't able to stop that giant egg monster," Aurora says.

"I'll admit, it was pretty cool your dad got all this magic shit despite him being an imp, and that he totally kicked some total ass," Angel says and laughs about it.

Blitz narrows his eyes, "Can you not use such foul language while my kids are here."

"Not gonna stop them from saying it in the future," Angel says, rolling his eyes in response.

The next moment, Vaggie throws a dagger at the switch, breaking it and causing Angel to jump back. Then turns to see Vaggie narrowing her eyes at him.

"Aw come on, I had to! My credibility was on the line!" Angel says, brushing his hair back. He lets out a sigh and says, "I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was trying to go clean? It just throws out my entire persona," and fluffs up his furry chest.

Not convinced, Vaggie angrily says, "Your credibility? What about the hotel? Your little stunt made us look like a uh..." And remembers there are children in the limo, "Freaking joke!"

"No no no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad! And pathetic!" Angel says, as he changes his position on the chair. "Like an orphan, with no arms, or legs..."

However, every time Angel opens his mouth, Charlie holds her hair and feels bad.

"Uh... oh, with progeria!" Angel adds, making Charlie feel worse with a whimper and hides her face behind her hair.

And Angel says, "Well, that's just great! Now I'm bummed thinking about it!" Then begins to look around, "This thing have any liquor?"

Angel soon begins to look around for anything he can drink.

Vaggie asks, frustrated, "Can you please just try to take this seriously?"

"Fine, I'll try, just don't get your taco in a twist, baby," Angel says, laying on the chair and snaps his finger towards Vaggie.

Offended, Vaggie stands up and demands, "Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?"

"Whatever pisses you off more," Angel says with a groan. Then complains, "Is there seriously no liquor in here?"