Chapter 10: Overture Part 2

Back at the Hazbin Hotel...

Everyone, workers and residents are summoned by Vaggie to have an important discussion. Angel Dust is constantly looking at Husk with a seductive gaze while Husk is glaring daggers at him.

Vaggie walks in front of them and says, "Okay, so, Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we are making a new commercial. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera." then turns to Alastor, "Alastor?"

With the snap of his fingers, Alastor conjures up a camera for Vaggie. However, the camera is actually a folding-type old camera from the 1930s with no recording films at that time.

"A video camera?" Vaggie says, unamused.

"Hmmm," Alastor responds.

Despite his extreme distaste for modern technology, Alastor adheres to Vaggie's request and snaps his finger again, conjuring up a video camera that's poorly used with pieces of tape stuck together.

"That's a video camera?" Aurora questions.

"Um yeah, why?" Vaggie replies, confused.

"Well, it's different from the one I have, and the portable camera I have. In fact, I have them with me right now," Blitz says.

Blitz then opens his large bag and digs into it.

Confused, Vaggie asks, "How big is this bag?"

"The bag is enchanted so it can store a lot of things in there," Aurora says.

"There it is," Blitz says.

He then brings out a video camera and portable camera. The only problem is that it looks like one of those old fashion 1920s film and portal cameras.

Angel groans, "Geeze, I forgot where you're from, You're as knowledgeable with technology as Alastor. Can't believe you actually have those old relics.

"Sorry about that, remember, my home planet is still in the early 1930s, so the televisions and phones you have are very different from ours," Blitz says.

"Cellphones, or Hellphones in Hell's case," Angel says, rolling his eyes.

"I think we get the idea. Your knowledge and lifestyle in this other world is similar to where Alastor was when he was alive," Husk says.

"Um right, sorry about that," Blitz says.

"Alright everyone, we've done enough talking. Let's do this!" Vaggie says, ready to get started.

Soon, they begin their scene at the bar. Husk is behind the counter with a script in his claws like Angel dust is at the opposite counter.

Holding the camera, Vaggie says, "And...Action!"

Husk then carefully reads the line, "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help with anything?" as he brings the script up close to him.

And now it's Angel's turn, "I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place...on the path to redemption!"

Husk groans with displeasure and reads the script again, "Well, you come—"

But Angel moans and says, "Oh, yes!"

"-To the right place," Husk says, annoyed.

Having enough, Vaggie says, "Cut!"

She stops recording and says, "Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny if possible, and Husk, can you maybe not have a script in front of your face."

"I ain't no actor! I can't memorize this shit!" Husk angrily says.

"Well, we could improve this shit, baby cakes," Angel says as he gets closer to Husk's face, "Rrawwr," and purrs seductively.