Chapter 7: Now That's Entertainment

Just then, Charlie and Blitz hear someone knocking at the door.

"Who could that be? Blitz questions.

"I don't know," Charlie answers.

Then says, "You can go sit with the others, I'll go see who it is."

"Okay," Blitz says, and walks to the couch to sit with the others.

Charlie walks to the door and isn't sure whether to open it or not. But it could be someone interested in the Rehabilitation project. Charlie soon opens the door to see who is knocking.

The demon is a slim, dapper male sinner demon with beige-colored skin, and usually has a broad smile full of sharp, yellow teeth. His height is around seven feet tall. He sports a pinkish-red cropped, angled bob-cut with black tips at the ends and two large, black tipped tufts of hair extending from the top of his head, evoking the ears of a deer. The style has an undercut at the back, and two small black antlers protruding from the crown, which can grow in size in his full demonic form. His forearms and lower legs fade to dark gray, and he has red hoofed toes and red fingers.

He wears a red pinstripe coat with dark-red lapels piped with white, which is ragged along the bottom hem. Underneath this he wears a bright red dress-shirt with a black cross on the chest, and long black dress pants with matching bright red cuffs. He also wears a dark-red oval-shaped monocle, rimmed with black, over his right eye. He accessorizes with a black knotted bow tie with a bright red center, black gloves with red at the fingertips, and black pointed-toe boots with red deer hoofprints emblazoned on the soles. He is also holding a thin cane with a sentient vintage style microphone attached to it.

He opens to reveal having glowing dark-red sclerae, bright-red irises and thin black pupils

Charlie is shocked, more like terrified to see who's at the door.

The demon says sounding like a radio, "Hell-"

But Charlie slams the door on him, showing a concern on her face. Worrying about who is at the door, Charlie opens to see he's still at the door.

The demon continues, "-lo."

And Charlie slams the door again.

Charlie quickly turns his head, "Hey Vaggie?"

"What?" Vaggie asks, annoyed with her hand on her head.

"The Radio Demon is at the door!" Charlie nervously answers, imitating the demon's big smile.

Vaggie exclaims in shock, "What?!"

"Uh, who?" Angel asks, taking out the treat from his mouth.

Blitz arches his eyebrow and questions, "Radio...?

"Demon...?" Loona replies, confused.

"Who's that?" Aurora asks.

"What should I do?" Charlie asks, scared as she pulls down her face.

Vaggie answers, knowing the answer is obvious, "Well, don't let him in!"

Charlie turns to the door in concern, and figures that Vaggie does have a point. Instead, she tries to put up courage and opens the door, and the demon is still at the door.

The demon asks, "May I speak now?"

"You may-" Charlie calmly answers with her arms crossed.

Before she can finish, The demon holds out his hand introducing himself, "Alastor, pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart." He then grabs Charlie's wrist and comes up at her face, "Quite a pleasure." Then he lets himself into the hotel, "Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show and I just couldn't resist. What a performance!"