Chapter 2: Camping Trip in the Starlight Forest

Many Years Later... (December 31st, 1931)

At a place called Galaxy City, there are many different beings, Celstian, known as the Angel folk. The Infernoians, known as Demons. Centaurus, Faes, Fairies, and other different kinds of living beings and animals. There are even humans who either can or can't use magic and hybrids. The city is a calm and quiet city, but does have its occasional loud streets, train cars, automobiles, and working people. The citizens have lived out their everyday lives. Despite it being a city, it has a good combination of nature and buildings and culture involving the stars, plantes, galaxies and such. As of now, it's the winter season, but it's actually still warm.

Somewhere in the streets of Galaxy City, there is a specific dark red Chevrolet Superior car. The driver is Blitzo Jonas, all grown up in his late 30s, and is clarified as an Infernoian. Even though his appearance is the same when he's young, he has grown taller since his youth. His horn has extended and he has gained black spines on his head and upper back, as well as on his tail. And the burns on his body scared into white. Blitz is wearing black pants, white button up shirt, a dark vest and bright red necktie. On his necktie is a red skull charm, one of the items have on his from his childhood, along with the necklace around his neck. He is wearing a medical coat, and black boots.

In the back of the car is his medical bag and some grocery bags.

Blitz brings out his gold pocket watch to see the time, 1:15 in the afternoon.

"Well, almost home. Glad I was able to get out of work early today. Now I can spend time with the children for the whole weekend," Blitz says to himself.

Soon, Blitz drives the car into a parking space next to a small house on the outskirts of Galaxy City where some of the other houses are. The house is a red victorian style house, with white and black at some areas like the porch and windows. A simple two story house. Once the demon parks the car, he takes out his items, and walks into the house. Blitz then walks inside the house and closes the door with his tail.

Once closing the door, Blitz calls out, "I'm home."

There's been multiple footsteps walking down and arriving to greet him are his three children, and one grown adult.

The first is his eldest, adopted daughter named Loona. Loona is a twenty year old wolf-like hound, and the tallest among the siblings, even taller than their dad. She has a pointed, dog-like muzzle with sharp and pointy teeth, and a dark gray nose. Her eyes have red sclera and white irises, and she wears gray eyeshadow and black winged-eyeliner for makeup. Her fur is white with gray countershading encircling her face, gray patches on her shoulders, and long, voluminous silver hair swept to the side to reveal her dark gray ears. She also has small piercings on her ears. She has a large, dark gray bushy tail with white on the underside. Loona is wearing navy blue pants and black buttons, and a dark gray shirt. She has her hair in a ponytail. She doesn't really wear shoes, because she doesn't feel comfortable with them. Around Loona's neck is a purple ribboned necklace that has a charm on it. The charm is that of white angel wings and a white halo that looks like a tiara with pink and purple gemstones on it.

His eldest daughter Aurora, twelve years old. She has long elegant straight black hair, and has two different colored eyes. (Left eye: sapphire blue, Right Eye: Red). She also has somewhat slightly fair tan skin. She has a heart skull mark on her forehead, along with pointy ears that have pink flower earrings, white angel-like wings on her back and a glowing white halo over her head. Aurora is wearing a purple short with light blue shorts, white socks, and shoes. She is also wearing a white sun hat.

His only son, Keenan, is eight years old. He actually has the same appearance as Blitz. Same skin color, same horns shape and color, and even the same tail, basically a spinning image of Blitz, but he doesn't have the blotches on his face. Keenan also has light sapphire blue eyes along with dark purple slightly shoulder length hair in a brushed back crop cut. He also has pointy ears. A along with the black heart skull mark on his forehead. But unlike Aurora, Keenan doesn't have angel wings. He is wearing a red shirt with dark purple short sleeves, and blue overalls, white socks, and black boot shoes.