Chapter 5: Angelic and Demonic Powered Gemstone

Back in the News Station...

Everyone in the audience including Killjoy and Trench begin to laugh at Charlie. Charlie looks crushed and devastated and slumps back down to her seat. There's a boo section in the news and the demons look uninterested.

A Blue Flame Demon says, "Booooo!"

Katie says, being a smart mouth, "What in the Nine Circles makes you think a single denizen of Hell would give two shits about becoming a better person?! You have no proof that this little experiment even works! You want people to be good?! Just... because?!"

"Well, we have a patron already, who believes in our cause and he's shown incredible progress!" Charlie says.

"And who would that be?" Katie asks.

"Someone who goes by the name of Angel Dust. I think," Charlie says, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"The porn star?" Tom questions.

Katie turns to Tom menacingly, "You fucking would, Tom!" Then turns to Charlie, "In any case, that's not even an accomplishment. I'm sure you could get that hooker to do anything with enough booger sugar and lube," motions doing a handjob.

But Charlie says, "Oh, I beg to differ! He's been behaved, clean, and out of trouble for two weeks now."

However, Charlie notices that Katie isn't paying attention to her. Instead she's listening to the earpiece.

Katie asks, "Can you repeat that?"

Katie listens carefully to what she's being told, and whatever it is causes her to have her eyes wide open in shock.

And suddenly, the staff shouts, "Breaking News!"

Katie then shoves Charlie off her desk and announces the news, "There's just in, apparently a new player has entered the ongoing turf war. Let's go to the live feed."

Soon, the live feed of the Turf War shows on the television. However, much to Charlie and Vaggie's dismay, it's clear that Angel Dust has appeared on the news during the Turf War, clearly to help Cherri Bomb with the battle. They even showed Angel's face before the camera got cut off.

Katie then says, "Well, it's easy to tell that your little project is dead on arrival. Tell us how does it feel to be such a total failure."

Then begins laughing. However, that really ticked Charlie off.

Charlie then walks back to Katie and says, "Y-yeah, well..."

Then swipes her pen away, "How does it feel that I got your pen uh bitch!"

That cause everyone to be dead shocked. In fact, that ends up being Charlie's mistake. Soon, Tom Trench runs away disturbed and frightened. Katie glares at Charlie and becomes so angry with her.

Charlie laughs nervously, "Oops!"

Then drops the pen to the ground. Katie becomes so enraged that she begins to grow what looks like spider legs on her side.

Back at the Turf War...

Cherri Bomb is firing at the enemy with a rocket missile. Angel Dust then throws a bomb at the enemy.

"Hey, thanks for the backup, Angie!" Cherri says.

Angel Dust laughs and throws a bomb, "You kiddin'? This is the best action I've seen in ages."

Then the bomb Angel Dust has thrown explodes laying back.

"Where've you been anyway? I thought you up and died or some shit," Cherri asks, pulling a small plug from the bomb.