Chapter 18: Twenty Five Year Reunion Part 2

Back in Blitz's bedroom...

Blitz has explained everything he knows about his past, and about his life in Thaumarata. Along with his marriage to Crystal, having a family, and everything that leads to how they ended up in Hell. Of course, Blitz keeps the incident during the Extermination Day between himself for obvious reasons.

"And that's how I ended up in the Hazbin Hotel," Blitz concludes.

"My, I must say that you've been through quite a lot. I've never would have thought that you ended up in a completely different universe all this time," Stolas says, though it's clear that he's shocked to hear Blitz's story.

"Yes. Charlie and the others had trouble believing it at first as well. That is, until I display my magical abilities to them, and they see how well different three of my children are," Blitz says.

Stolas giggles, "I can imagine, especially from what you told me about their adopted mother."

"Yeah," Blitz replies.

Stolas saddens, "Still, I'm sorry to hear about your adopted mother's death, and your wife' passing. And yet, despite everything, you still remain strong for your children's wellbeing."

"Thanks. My children mean a lot to me, and I want them to have a very healthy life," Blitz says.

He sighs, "But the crystal on my chest has gotten us in quite a mess. Luckily I've met Angel and Cherri when I did after the Turf War. Angel also helped me meet up with Charlie and Vaggie and they got us to the hotel. They've been taking good care of us."

"I'm glad to hear it," Stolas says.

He then becomes curious, "Still, about the crystal on your chest? Do you mind if I have a look?"

"I don't mind," Blitz says.

He unbuttons his buttons a bit and reveals the heart shaped crystal on his chest. Stolas is shocked and astonished to see the crystal stuck to his chest. He gently places his fingers on it and touches it.

Surprised, Stolas says, "Oh my. This is a genuine Asmodean Crystal."

"Yes. Charlie told me about the crystal earlier today when I showed it to her. From what she explained, these crystals are not easy to get unless you have permission from the Sin, I think she said his name was Asmodeus," Blitz says.

"You are correct. I'm glad to hear that Princess Charlotte was able to explain the details to you," Stolas says, "These crystals are originally used to help demons to get to the human world. Of course, the demons will be under Asmodeus' jurisdiction. Although, I've never heard of one getting you to a different world other than Earth."

"I have to wonder about it myself," Blitz says. He sighs and says, "But sadly, I don't remember how I even got it. Charlie told me about an incident that happened 25 years ago, and wasn't told much about it other than the place that exploded when the crystals were used for this machine."

"Machine?" Stolas questions.

"Yeah, and that's all she knows about the incident,," Blitz says.

Then uses his magic to bring his scepter to him to reveal the crystal in the orb, "And the crystal that I found during the Turf War also reacted with my crystal."

Stolas looks at the crystal, "Hmm, the crystal on your scepter appears to be an Asmodean Crystal as well. From the way you describe the incident, it appears that the crystals are drawn to each other."

"I was thinking the same. Even Charlie suspects it," Blitz says.

"Phenomenal, I've studied Gemology during my pastime, but I've never heard of anything like this," Stolas says.