108. Others

I want to think about the lives of others. No one here is the main character. It is absurd, but the truth is that we are just living in this world and will become history in the future.

But enough of that for now. I know we all have different problems, some are worse than others, but it depends on who is experiencing them. What do the poor people who are begging on the street for money and something to eat think? I mean, we can say that they are thinking about how they are going to live every single day. That's why they are doing what they're doing.

How about those in the middle class? They earn enough, but not enough as well. I mean, we constantly think of things we want rather than things we need every day. In the middle, we always find a way to get what we need, either by debt or kindness.

How about those in the higher class? I don't really know, but can I make an assumption? Do they suffer from how to earn profit from their money, or do they just enjoy it? Can they consider themselves rich, or do they suffer more in comparison, or do they try to be as humble as possible despite their wealth?

We all have problems, but the great thing is that we never give up and still fight. So, keep fighting no matter what.

What a motivation =)