Chapter 18 Hidden foes

Something that it forgot to mention was that gwens dad would have been with butcher and MM when Norman was going through his back story:

MM, Butcher and George Stacy eyes were open taking in what Norman stated, MM clenched his fist and was about to run up to punch Norman only to be stopped by butcher.

"Calm down mate" butcher declared.

"That motherf**ker killed hundreds, innocents died just like that... I knew people that died in that clash, yet this a**hole is sitting down like nothing happened".

Norman spoke, his voice was saddened "I cannot change in past but I will do everything I can to redem myself in the eyes of this city, the acts I've done will surely send me straight into the fire pits of the deepest hells, I must do as much good as I can to counter balance the life's I've ruined, I can't leave this world with a legacy being of a murderer... you don't have to worry Marvin I won't be around for much longer".

George said "what do you mean".

Norman grabbed onto the antidote of the goblin serum he had to take every day "my body is becoming resistant to this drug, I need more of a higher dosage, I need to take it more often... I predict in a short 2 years it'll have no effect on me, at that point I'd need you all to kill me".

Butcher stepped up as MM had calmed down, realising that Norman was sincere and actually regretful for his actions along with the fact that it was an accident and wasn't his original intention. Placing a hand on Norman's shoulder he tightly clenched it saying with a smile.

"Don't your worry about that, I'm sure I can fulfill with your request when the time comes for it" butcher delighted spoke liking the idea that he was gonna kill a supe at homelanders level in just a couple of years.

"Moving on... due to your actions homelander got a massive boost idea how he got that" George said.

Martin voiced up "supes can be granted additional feats of power and strength if they over expose themselves to regular compound,it has various side effects though".

MM pitched in "so this power he got was temporary, so he's just as strong as he was".

Norman commented "no... some how the new abilities homelander had received from whatever he was given had did permanent changes in his body, you can tell by his lazer vision, he can turn his red lazer vision into a white one".

"So we gotta find out what he used to get that strong, you cook up something in the lab to take it away and boom kill homelander". Butcher states.

"That's the thing we have no idea where to start" Norman confessed.

"And that my friend is where we come in, you want Intel gathering operations you call us, hell its bloody out speciality, we get the information a sample black mail vought with it and get information about becca, and then we rescue her".

MM and George stared at butcher "becca".

Butcher revealed as if it was nothing "Yeah becca is alive has a little supe baby, so we could use that f***er as weapon".

Marvin looked at Norman "I guess that is a option... your all low key compared to me and Norman so maybe you could have a meeting with vogelbaum to discuss this fact, if he knows where becca and Ryan are being held it's sure him, and if he can explain homelanders power gap it's him".

"See gents, we gotta plan" butcher says smiling.

MM once again spoke up "Hold on, you telling me becca is alive, this man has a psychopathic murderous monster in him and homelander is a bigger threat than we thought... before I continue on this suicidal f**king mission i need to know if your hiding anything else". George seconds MM request as Norman had talked.