Chapter 19 Race of the century

A male in his early 20s is seen carrying a case which would have a poster, he was suddenly bumped into by a woman she smiled at him as he did to.

"So what's that must be so important that you missed by call" she said playfully.

The man got excited. "You wanna see" he took out a poster it had the branding of the 7 followed by vought, on a smooth piece of thinly colourful piece of paper had shown the new poster for the 7.

Homelander was in the middle and closest to where photo wax taken, right next to his side was queen Maeve and black noir, further away was the deep next to Maeve. The poster was ranked on importance of the team so the new members A train and man-wolf were further away right next to the edge.

Translucent while invisible but his suit was showing, he was between black noir and man wolf.

"I love that smile... it makes me want lay some cable at my house" the girl says flirting with him.

"Oh robin... I don't think you know what that means".

Robin quietens down whispering to the man "laying cable mean sex".

"No its pipe mean sex, laying cable means taking a big whole s**t".

Robin laughs as she speaks.

"Okay, regardless of what you tried im still hungry, so how much did that cost". Robin asked pointing at the poster.

The man makes a face thar Robin could tell that the poster was expensive and didn't want to bring it up.

She sighs before saying "whatever makes by Hugh happy".

Hughie smiles "just think about how much my entire collection is gonna be in 10, 15 years".

"Really how much" Robin stands wanting to know.

"At least 40 thousand dollars darling".

"Can't wait for the day... anything else you got".

Hughie actually takes out another poster after placing the 7 one in the tube, taking out a similar poster however the characters are replaced with the spectlator 6.

All in one big line not a single one above or infront the other, perfectly equals stood elector, Tek Knight dripped up in his metallic golden and blue suit. Along with ice princess, crimson countless, a man with a fish bowl on his head, he was dubbed mysterio and finally silver sable.

 Along with ice princess, crimson countless, a man with a fish bowl on his head, he was dubbed mysterio and finally silver sable

(This is what ice princess would look like as we have no reference to how she would be in canon)

"Why bother getting all these stuff, the teams are all gonna change anyways, next year A train getting benched by electro".

"That's what makes it so special my dear Robin, it will change so this will become a special edition which will be a priceless artifact in the future".

They walked through the streets of New York, Robin replying.