30.

Seth and I have been all over each other since Friday, but today is Sunday and it's my last day here with him. We've been walking around La Push holding hands as the sun goes down, I made us breakfast this morning and we've been cuddling all day and just talking about life. Every time he tells me he loves me, it makes me want to pinch myself to make sure this is real and not just a dream. But it feels so real, it has to be real. Seth tangles our hands together as we continue walking down the beach, but he stops walking abruptly and turns to face me. His beautiful eyes scan my face before he speaks.

"Hazel, I want to be with you. I want you all to myself. So that's why I'm asking you this, because I can't wait any longer. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I jump into his arms before he can say anything else as I wrap myself around him like a wild anaconda.

"Yes! Oh my God! Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I exclaim joyfully, he chuckles when I say this.

Seth tangles a hand in my hair as he begins deeply kissing me, this is everything I ever could have wanted. All this time Seth had feelings for me and McKenna tried to tell me so many times but I just didn't believe her. She was right.

"I think I owe McKenna a snickers and some money." I tell him as he gently sets me down.

"Why's that?"

"For months now she's been telling me that you have feelings for me and I wouldn't listen to her." I say lightly laughing. He grins beautifully when I say this.

"That's what everyone has been telling me and I wouldn't listen to them either." He says chuckling, I laugh again.

"They were right! That's hilarious."

"They were definitely right." He responds kissing me again.

"Are you going to tell your parents?" He asks curiously.

"I'm conflicted about that. If I tell them then I won't be able to stay the night with you anymore and I don't want that." I admit as we near his car.

"Then I guess we can just keep our relationship a secret from them for our sake." He says grinning.

"I can be very discreet." I tell him as we get in his car.

I lean my head on his shoulder the whole drive to my house, he smells so good. I feel disappointed when he pulls up to my house, I don't want this to be goodbye. He turns to look at me as he puts his car in park.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" He asks curiously with a sparkle in his eyes. I grin.

"I don't have any plans."

"Well good, because I'm taking you out on a date tomorrow night." My face lights up as he finishes speaking.

"Really?!"

"Yes really." He smiles charmingly, my heart skips a beat. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at five-thirty."

I can't stop smiling, I can't stop. This is the best day of my whole freaking life, this is the day that Seth and I became a couple.

"Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow at five thirty." I tell him happily. He leans in and kisses me before I get out of the car.

"I love you." He warmly responds, my heart melts.

"I love you too."

I smile all the way into the house, I feel like a million bucks right now.

"What's got you all smiley and happy?" My dad asks, I turn to look at him.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about an inside joke." I tell him nonchalantly.