10.

The water hits my feet as I run out into the waves with Seth at my side, a large grin is spread across both of our faces at the warm sun beats down on our skin. We begin swimming out to the deeper part of the water, we swim until there isn't ground that our feet can touch. Now we are just floating, happily swimming side by side. We turn to face one another now, our bodies drawing closer to each other as the seconds tick by.

My eyes flicker down to his lips as the memory of kissing them comes back into my mind. They were so incredibly soft and warm... I wish we could do that again.

"Truth or dare?" Seth suddenly asks. I smile sheepishly at him. We've never played this game before.

"Dare."

He smirks. "Okay... This one's the one everyone says when they're in the water, but I dare you to go under water for as long as you can." He says, I shrug casually.

I suck in a gulp of air before going under allowing the water to fully envelope me. I'm not sure how many seconds tick by before it becomes a little hard to breathe. I come back up to the surface as I wipe under my eyes, I'm wearing waterproof mascara but you can never be too careful.

"How long was I under?" I ask curiously.

"Around thirteen seconds." He tells me, a small smile forms on his lips.

"Okay, my turn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Seth answers.

"What's your favorite thing for us to do together?" I question. He ponders for a moment.

"It's between swimming with you or just hanging out on the couch with you." He responds, I smile again.

"Truth or dare?" He asks.

"Truth." I want him to ask me something.

"Name something that reminds you of me when I'm not around." His statement makes my heartbeat quicken, my eyes flicker down to his lips again. He licks them making them shine. I look back up at him.

"Probably the sun. It's warm, and happy, like you." I respond softly, he gives me a winning smile as our gaze holds.

"Okay, my turn. Truth or dare?" I begin.

"We'll there's not much we could dare each other to do out here." He states. "So I pick truth again."

"What's my weirdest habit?" I ask grinning softly, he smirks.

"It's not weird, more so cute. You eat all of one type of food before moving on to the next item on the plate." He tells me with a small smile lingering on his lips.

My cheeks warm up slightly, I didn't even realize that I do that, but he's right now that I think about it.

"Oh, I guess you're right. I do in fact that do that." I giggle softly.

"I know." He shrugs casually. "I pay attention to you."

"What about me? Any quirks you've noticed?" He asks.

"You always have a snack in your car, you're hardly ever not eating when you're driving." I say as I giggle again.

"What can I say? I love snacking."

"I know you do." I smile as our eyes meet once more.

Seth gives me a tender expression that sends a field of butterflies erupting in my stomach. It's a feeling that I very much know is there and one that I can't ignore.

"So how's everything been with school?" He suddenly asks, I shrug.

"It's fine. I'm just ready to graduate already." I tell him.