31.

My lips are glossed and coated with a pretty nude pink lipstick, I did a slight Smokey eye, and applied some bronzer to my cheekbones. I'm wearing a strapless black dress that comes above my knees and fans out in pretty puffs and a pair of black close toed high heels. The ends of my hair is curled in ringlets and I painted my nails a bright red color for this occasion. I haven't come out of my room since the incident with my dad so this should be interesting. McKenna said she should be over in about a hour so I told her to just make herself at home. When I come out of my room and make my way into the living room my dads eyes widen, he still looks horrified and upset.

"Please change out of that." He pleas with me.

"What? No. Why?"

He covers his face with his hands for a moment and sighs deeply. My mom places a hand on his back and gently rubs it.

"It's okay." She whispers to me. "Go have fun."

"Willow, baby, I can hear you. I'm right here." My dad mumbles, he sounds defeated.

"Sorry...Do you want to go to our cliff? We haven't been there in a while. We can sit there and watch the waves and talk." She offers. What cliff? They have a special spot? I don't ask.

"Yeah... Okay." My dad lowly mumbles as he stands up from the couch, he grabs his car keys.

He sounds like he's just gotten the worst news of his life, he's acting like someone has died. He's being way overly dramatic about this... My mom comes over and hugs me.

"You look very beautiful. We will be back, I'll leave the front door unlocked for McKenna." She says lovingly, I told her she was coming over while I was doing my makeup.

"Thanks mom, I love you."

"I love you too."

I watch as my parents leave, but a few seconds later there is a knock at the front door. When I open the front door my heart stops in my chest, Seth is standing in front of me and he looks jaw droppingly gorgeous. My God. That's my boyfriend.

Seth's hair is messy and some of it is hanging down in his face, it looks so soft. I don't know what cologne he is wearing but I want him to wear again because it's making me want to lick his abs. He's wearing a white button up dress shirt, except some of it is unbuttoned and exposing some of his toned and smooth chest. He's wearing a pair of dark wash jeans and some black boots. Holy hell... Seth is gorgeous. I meet his gaze as I watch his eyes rake up and down my body, he looks at me and clears his throat.

"You look very beautiful tonight." He compliments in a raspy voice. It sounds so hot.

"So do you." I say smiling up at him.

He tangles our fingers together as we begin walking to his car, I sheepishly thank him as he opens the car door for me. When I ask him where he's taking me he smiles and says it's a surprise. But excitement fills me when we reach Port Angeles, Seth pulls into the parking lot of a very expensive looking restaurant. Whoa. This place looks very nice. He goes around to the other side of the car door and opens it for me, I thank him again.

When we enter into the restaurant I'm surprised to find out that he's already made reservations for us. The hostess leads us to a back table where we go to sit underneath a pretty light. Our waiter takes our drink orders and goes back to get them after handing us our menus.

"Don't look at the prices." Seth says smirking at me. I give him a shy smile.

"Okay, I'll try not to." I'm still going to order the cheapest thing on the menu because wow this place is expensive.

I end up ordering the chicken that comes with a side salad and Seth orders steak and potatoes. When our food comes out I almost gasp at how delicious it looks, the display is really pretty. I take a sip of my water before taking a bite of my chicken with my knife and fork. My mind wanders to tonight when I go home from my wonderful date, my dad is probably going to still be awake and it's going to be so awkward. But at least McKenna will be there and we can console each other.