Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sage's pov

Hi my name is Sage Carpenter! I'm 10 years old and I have 3 older sisters, Shannon, Sarah, and Sabrina. The sister who is mostly recognized is Sabrina. She is the famous one. Shannon and Sarah didn't get the same opportunities as Sabrina did, so my parents get me those opportunities. They expect me to be just like Sabrina, but I don't want to be. I want to be me. I want to be known as Sage Carpenter, not Sabrina's little sister. But no one respects that, except August. He's my best friend and the only one who understands me. I love my family, but I just want to be me.

On Set

"Cut!" Ben yelled. He was directing the episode. There was usually a lot of pressure on me. Not from the director, cast, or producer. But from my parents. They want me to step it up and act like Sabrina did when she was 8. Ugh, I just want to be me. "Auggie why don't you try sitting at the table with Sage." he said. Auggie sat by me then we restarted the scene and nailed it! We finished shooting the scene and then we got to go home. I liked work, so I was kind of sad. After I finished getting ready to go home, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled. Sabrina and Bradley walked in. "You ready?" Sabrina asked. I nodded and grabbed my bag. We left and went home.

Home

"Sage you have to shoot a YouTube video." mom said once I came in. I rolled my eyes, "Why? I don't want to!" I said. My mom glared at me, "Because I said so. Now come on." she said sternly. I rolled my eyes and dragged my feet upstairs to the music room. My mom set up the camera and my dad played the piano. I put on a fake smile and sang 'Tomorrow' from Annie. I finally finished. My mom turned off the camera and I left the room. "Lose the attitude young lady." my dad said. "Fine. Auggie invited me over tomorrow, can I go?" I asked. "Sure whatever." my mom said looking at the footage. I left and called Auggie. I told him I can go tomorrow and he was happy.

Later Tonight

I was sitting in the living room watching Austin and Ally when my sister's and their boyfriends came in. "Beat it Sage." Shannon said. "No I was here first." I said. "Yeah well we want to watch a movie." Sarah said. This is how it usually went. "Congrats." I said. I kept watching TV. I don't care what they say. It's not fair. "Seriously Sage. Please leave." Sabrina said. Sabrina was usually nice and polite to everyone. There are some qualities that copy of Sabrina's, but being exactly like her, no way. "Sorry Bri-Bri, but no." I said. I could never say Sabrina correctly when I was younger, so I called her Bri-Bri and it stuck. Their boyfriends just watched, they didn't want to get involved. I don't blame them.

"Sage out now!" Sarah said pointing to the door. Shannon tried to grab the remote but I grabbed it quickly and stood on the couch. "Finders keepers!" I said. Sabrina tried to jump for the remote, but I held it above my head still standing on the couch. "Get out Sage!" Shannon said. "No! I was here first! I stay, just go out for a movie!" I said. We all started yelling at each other. They all tried grabbing the remote, but I ran around the room. They all chased me. Finally Sarah grabbed me. Sabrina tickled me until I dropped the remote, then Shannon grabbed the remote.

"Ha! We win!" Sarah said. They highfived. "Give it back!" I yelled. I tried grabbing the remote when Shannon passed it to Sabrina. "Too slow." Shannon said. I ran to grab it from Sabrina when passed it to Sarah. "Too late." she said shrugging. I rolled my eyes and ran to Sarah. She held it over her head as I jumped for it. "Too short." she said. Everyone laughed until I gave up. "You guys are mean!" I yelled. I stomped to my room and slammed the door. Then I cried into my pillow. They're just so mean to me. What did I ever do to them?

Sabrina's pov

I walked up to Sage's room with Bradley. She never got that mad at us, she usually left the room when we asked. We got to her room and I knocked on the door. "Sage? It's Bri. Can I come in?" I asked. I heard her sniffle, "Go away." she said. "Sage please? Are you crying?" Bradley asked. "Yes I'm crying go away. I want to be alone!" she said. "Ok, but if you want to talk I'm here. Ok?" I said. "Ok." she said. We left and went back to the movie. They finally got it set up once we walked in. "Is she ok?" Sarah asked. "Yeah, but she doesn't want to talk." I said. They nodded. We all sat down and watched the movie.

A/N: So I'm giving this story another try. And the winner of my idea is GMWLOVER345678910 she encouraged me to write this story again and had a great idea! You'll have to wait to see what the idea is though! ;)  Thanks to everyone who had ideas, they were all amazing! Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)