Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Sabrina's pov

We were all on set and scared. Two words Sage's revenge. She said she would get revenge on us this week. We were all sitting in script reading then Sage came in with a smirk. "Hey guys." she said. "H-hey Sage." we said. "Just got out of the north hallway." she said. "Wait isn't that where Peyton and Rowan's dressing rooms are?" Ben asked. She nodded evilly, "Yup." she said and sat down. Peyton and Rowan stared at each other before bolting out of the room. Oh gosh.

Rowan's pov

Day 3 on set with Sage and her revenge. She could strike any minute. We are all deathly scared. Like I want to leave now! Even Shannon and Sarah are scared! I feel bad for Shannon, Sarah, and Sabrina. THEY LIVE WITH HER! We are all sticking together, but in this episode mine and Sage's characters are in Riley's room talking. I'm so scared! She could strike then!

We were waiting for the director and Sage kept looking up and smirking. "Why are you looking at the ceiling?" I asked with worry. "Oh no reason." she said as she gave a thumbs up. My eyes went wide. Then the director came in and we shot. Right when we finished a bolted away from the set and used Corey as a human shield. "There's something on the ceiling and it's going to fall! We're going to die!" I said. Sage laughed evilly and walked to her dressing room. We are going to DIE!

Sage's pov

No one is getting revenge! It's all an act! I'm just messing around with them. This is my revenge, them freaking out. Soon Rowan, Corey, Sabrina, and Peyton came in. "Do you guys know how to knock?" I asked. "Alright Sage. We're giving ourselves up. Go ahead and do whatever. We can't take this anymore!" Sabrina said. "Oh no, it doesn't work like that. My revenge is going to be slow and humiliating. Just watch out." I said. They looked scared. "BOO!" I shouted. They screamed and ran out. I closed the door and laughed. This is great!

Sabrina's pov

It's the last day on set. Sage said she would get her revenge sometime this week, which meant today. We were all so scared. All day we avoided Sage. She would send glances over and laugh. The last scene just finished. "CUT! THAT'S A WRAP!" the director said. Right when it ended Rowan and I hugged. "It's going to happen!" we said. Everyone in the cast crowded around us, except Sage. "Just get it over with!" Ben said. Sage laughed, "Oh my gosh." she laughed. We all let go. "What?" we asked. "This IS my revenge. I freaked you guys out for the whole week! You guys were so scared!" she said while laughing. "WHAT!?" we asked. She nodded and laughed. "That's what you get." she said. She walked out and we all looked at each other. "Wow. She's smart." I said. We all nodded then left.