Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sabrina's pov

We ran in and they brought us to our parents room. We walked in and saw them hooked up to so many machines. "Oh my gosh." was all we could say. Sage walked over to dad's side of the bed because he was the closest one. "Hey dad. I know you're not doing the greatest or anything, but we believe you can get better. We need you there for us! You always help us with anything, and without you. I don't even know, I can't imagine it. Please get better!" she said. Then she moved onto mom. "Mom, I know that you may not consider me the perfect little girl that you dreamed of like Shannon, Sabrina, and Sarah. But you still loved me like them. Sure you could pressure me into doing a lot of things, but without that I wouldn't be who I am today. Please get better because I need you here for me. Please!" Sage said biting her lip. We all talked to them and then visiting hours were over. So we went home and it was the worst day ever. And I think that we can all agree.

Morning

I was the first one up as usual. Sage and I had work today. We had to finish shooting, which wouldn't take long. We only had a few more scenes and it's mostly just Riley and Lucas scenes. So Sage and I weren't in them. But we still went to support them of course. I was pouring my cereal when the phone rang.
Me: Hello?
?: Hi this is the Los Angeles hospital
Me: Oh hi...
?: We're sorry to inform you but you're mother Elizabeth died this morning
I felt tears in my eye.
Me: No this can't be happening.
?: We're so sorry for your loss.
Then they hung up. I started crying. Why!? Shannon was coming downstairs and saw me. "Sabrina what's wrong?" she asked. "M-Mom died this morning." I said while crying. She hugged me as we cried. Worst. Day. Ever. Forget yesterday being the worst day. This is the worst day ever.

Sage's pov

So Sabrina, Shannon, and Sarah told me that mom just died. I felt tears falling down my face. "Please tell me you're kidding." I said. They shook their heads and I cried. We all hugged for a long time and cried. "Ok well Sage we still need to get to work. As much as I hate to do this it's our job." she said. Everyone nodded. They left and I threw on a black skirt with a white top. Then Sabrina and I went to set.
When we walked in I didn't really talk. We were a little late, but no one cared. We weren't in any of the scenes. "Hey Sage." Peyton said while sitting down by me. "Hey." I mumbled. "What's wrong?" he asked. He picked my chin up with his fingers. He saw that I was crying. "Why were you crying?" he asked. I swallowed, "My mom died this morning." I whispered while crying. Luckily we were in the back of the room. "Oh Sage. I don't even know what to say. I'm so so sorry." he said. The we hugged. "I'm so sorry." He whispered in my ear. I just cried. Worst day ever.