Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Sage's pov

Tonight it was a sister's night!! We haven't done this in forever! I'm super excited! I walked downstairs and saw them sitting on the couch texting. "I'm ready!" I said. "Oh Sage, we're sorry. But we can't go tonight. Our boyfriends are coming over to watch a movie." Sarah said. "But tonight was suppose to be a sister's night! You promised!" I said. "Sorry Sage. Maybe another time." Shannon said. "What ever happened to sisters before misters!?" I asked. "Sage we're really sorry. Maybe we can have it next week." Sabrina said. "No it was suppose to be tonight!" I said. "Sage calm down." Shannon said. "NO! I HATE YOU GUYS!" I screamed. Then I ran outside and to the park.

Park

I walked around the park. Then I saw Lizzy and she saw me. She walked over to me and started calling me stuff that I'm not allowed to say. "Just shut up. You're just a jerk with no life! Just leave me alone! I don't have time for this!" I shouted. "Oh you'll make time you..." she said. She kept going on. In mid sentence she stopped and ran away. I smirked, "That's right!" I yelled. I felt arms go around me and pick me up. "Stop let me go!!" I yelled. "Sage calm down. It's me Peyton!" he said. I turned my head and sighed in relief. "Don't do that!" I said. He laughed and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as we let go. I explained what happened between me and my sisters. "Aw Sage I'm sorry." he said. "It's cool. I'm not talking to them. Can I live with you?" I asked. He laughed, "No, but your sisters are worried. You should go back home." he said. I shook my head, "No way! I'm still mad at them. Please Peyton! Just let me stay at your house for tonight to cool off. Please!!" I begged. He sighed, "Fine, but I have to tell your sisters. Deal?" he offered. I shook his hand. "Deal!" I said