Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Sabrina's pov

My heart skips a beat. "Wh-what?" I asked. "Who are you people? And who am I?" she asked. Shannon runs out to get a doctor. "Sage. You're Sage. I'm Sabrina, that's Sarah, and the person who ran out to find a doctor is Shannon. We're your sisters." I explained softly. "Oh." she says. The doctor comes back in and checks her out. "Yeah she definitely has amnesia." he says. "What do we do?" I asked. "Show her familiar objects, things, and people." he said. We nodded and scheduled another appointment. I called the cast and they said they'll be over.

Home

We showed Sage everything around the house. Soon the cast came over. "Sage, this is the cast we work with. You're an actress on Girl Meets World." I said. "Ok?" she questioned. "That's Corey, Rowan, Danielle, Ben, August, Rider, and Peyton." I said. "Do you remember us?" Corey asked. She shook her head, "I'm sorry, but no." she said while biting her nails. We all frowned. "Ok so you guys are my sisters, they're my friends and castmates, and I'm Sage?" she asked. We all nodded. "Then I have one question." she said. "What is it?" Sarah asked. "Where are my parents?" she asked. I bit my lips. We all walked to the family room and I put Sage on my lap.

"Sage are parents were in a car accident. Our mom died and our dad's in a coma." Shannon explained. "Oh." she said. We all nodded, "Yeah." I said. "Look I know you all want me to remember. But I can't, I just can't!" she said. "Sage just take your time. We're in no rush." Ben said. "I don't want to take my time! I want to remember!" she said frustrated. "Sage don't rush into it. That's one thing you've always been terrible at. Patience." I said. She rolled her eyes. We watched movies and tv shows that Sage liked, ate pizza which is Sage's favorite, and soon the cast left except Peyton.

I got an idea! "Peyton! Take Sage to the beach!" I said. He smiled, "That's a great idea!" he said. "Sage! Want to go to the beach?" he asked. She nodded and they left. We called our boyfriends and they came over.

Peyton's pov

Sage and I walked the beach. "You know, we're best friends." I said. She looked up to me, "Really?" she asked. I laughed and nodded, "Yeah. We always walked the beach together. And we always give each other advice. We help each other because we're both the youngest siblings. We always help each other with that. You also wrote a song about me." I said. "I did?" she asked. I nodded, "Here I'll sing a little." I said. "I know I know I can bring to life my dreams. I know..." I sang. Then she joined in. "I know everything I can achieve. Cause you believe." we sang. "I remember Peyton! You're my best friend and we get along perfectly! You always believe in my and help me through hard times! You're the first person I go to with a problem! And you always believe in me!" she said. I smiled and picked her up, then I spun her around. "You remember!" I said. She laughed, "Yeah. I could never forget my best friend." she said. We went back home and I told them that she remembers me. Everyone was so excited! We're one step closer!