Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Sage's pov

So Peyton called and my sister's came over. "Sage please forgive us!" Sarah begged. I turned my head and didn't say a word. They sighed, "Please! Sage we are so sorry!" Shannon said. I looked at them. "Sage we didn't know how much this meant to you! We thought that you didn't care about this, so we didn't make a big deal about this!" Sabrina pleaded. "Of course this was a big deal to me! We never hang out anymore! And you guys said that your boyfriends wouldn't come in the middle of our plans, but they did." I said. "Sage we didn't know you felt like that! We are so so sorry. It won't happen again!" Shannon said. "Fine I forgive you guys. As long as you don't forget my birthday!" I said. We laughed and hugged.

2 weeks later

Sabrina's pov

It's Sage's birthday! We aren't going to make a big deal about it and pretend we don't care. Then she'll get mad and scream at us. Then we'll say we're going to Disneyland with the cast and our boyfriends and she'll be happy again. We like to make her mad, it's so funny!

Sage came downstairs all happy. "Guys it's my birthday!" she cheered. We were on our phones, "Oh yeah. Happy birthday!" we said. She smiled and went to get something to eat. Soon we went onto set, and we celebrated her birthday there, then we went home. "Yeah well we're going to hit the sack. Night Sagie." we said. "What!? My birthdays over already!? It's 5pm!" she asked. We shrugged, "Yeah." we said. "Shannon you said you have a huge surprise for me and it was your idea!" she said. We all looked at her.

"Oh right! We can't go to sleep! Your present is that our boyfriends are coming and we're going to watch a movie!" she covered up. "That's not a present! That's what you guys do EVERYDAY!" she said. We shrugged and sat on the couch. "Fine don't join." I said. "Guys you said we were going to do something fun! This isn't fun!" she said. "Fun to us." Sarah said. We nodded, "Ugh I'm so mad!" she said. She ran outside and left. "Well that backfired!" I said. They nodded, "Let's give her time to cool off, then we'll call and tell her to come back home." Sarah said. We nodded.