Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Sage's pov

I was writing more songs because I'll be releasing an album soon! I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled. August ran in and sat by me.

"Hey Sage!" he yelled.

"You don't have to yell I'm right here." I chuckled.

"Are you smart?" he asked. I nodded.

"I'd say so. Why?" I asked.

"What do these words mean?" he asked. He said a few swear words and my eyes widened. I ran over to the door and shut it.

"August where did you hear those?" I asked with worry.

"From Lizzy. I asked her what those meant and she said for me to ask you. So what do they mean?" he asked.

"August you can't say those. There really bad words. There swear words and it's really bad to say them. You cannot say them!" I said.

"Oh sorry." he said. I hugged him.

"It's ok. You didn't know." I said. He walked over to my couch and fell asleep. I chuckled and kept writing. Soon another person knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it. It was Lizzy.

"Ugh what?" I asked with sass.

"Just seeing if August was here." she said.

"Yeah he is. And thanks for teaching him those words, not!" I said and I slammed the door in her face! That felt good! I wrote for awhile. Then I went to the cafe, but of course left August a note saying I left. I came back with a cupcake for August. When I walked back up and opened my door Sabrina, Peyton, and Rowan were in my room.

"What's up?" I asked as I put the cupcake down. They motioned me over.

"Who wrote these?" Rowan asked. I looked at August's arm and it had the words that he asked me about earlier. My eyes widened.

"What the heck!?" I asked.

"Did you?" Sabrina asked.

"Of course not!" I said with shock. Why would she think I did it?

"We believe you. But who did?" Peyton asked. I thought about it.

"Lizzy!" I said putting the pieces together. I told them about what happened. We washed August's arms off. I can't believe Lizzy! I oughta kill her!