Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Sabrina's pov

I told the whole cast and they felt awful. Later we left and went home. When we walked in Shannon and Sarah were reading a note. "What's that?" I asked. "It's mom's will." Sarah said. We sat down by them and Shannon read it. "My money will be split for my husband and four daughters. I would like my husband to have my ring and the crown he got me. I would like my daughters to share my wedding dress. I would like Shannon to have my shoes that have silver on them and my gold and silver bracelet. I would like Sarah to have my diamond earrings and diamond necklace. I would like Sabrina to have my pearl bracelet and pearl earrings. I would like Sage to have my locket and charm bracelet." Shannon read. "Wow. They are all things that we have always wanted of mom's." Sarah said. We nodded. "Keep reading." Sage said.

"I would love my daughters to follow their dreams, but here are some things I've always wanted from them. Shannon you're my oldest, I want you to grow up and be a mother figure in your sister's lives. You're all they have left. Sarah I want you to keep being who you are and help others. That's one thing that I have always admired from you. Sabrina I want you to keep singing and starring in movies and shows. You have a beautiful voice and the confidence it takes. Sage I want you to keep being the goofy little girl you are. But I also want you to be a mini Sabrina. I want you to follow in her footsteps." Shannon read. I looked at Sage and she looked upset. "What?" I asked. "Even in her will she wants me to be you. Why can't I be me?" she asked. "Sage get over it. Your lucky. Just be glad ok?" Sarah said. "But I don't want to be Sabrina. I want to be my own person." she said. "Whatever Sage. You're the lucky one." Shannon said. "No I'm not!" she said. We rolled our eyes. "Forget it." Sage said. She stomped off to her room.

Sage's pov

They don't understand! I'm tired of being mini Sabrina! I want to be Sage. That's me and that's who I want to be! I'm running away. I grabbed a bag and put some clothes in it. Then I grabbed a water bottle and some snacks that were in my room. Then I left out the window and to the park. I'm tired of this! I'm tired of always being compared to my sisters and them treating me like dirt. I just want to be me and that's that.