Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sabrina's pov

So the cast came over later to help us clean and stuff like that. And so did our boyfriends because they're the best boyfriends in the world. We were all right now just sitting around talking to get our minds off of our mom. "Hey where's Sage?" Corey asked. "She had a little melt down and stormed off to her room. She refuses to talk to us." Sarah said. "Yeah we tried everything. She's mad because in our mom's will she wanted Sage to be a mini me, but she didn't want that. Then she got mad." I explained. Everyone nodded, "I'll go talk to her." Peyton said. "Thanks." Shannon said. He nodded and went to her room. Peyton and Sage have always had this special bond because they both understand each other. They were both pressured into being like there siblings, but Peyton found his own place in the world. Sage on the other hand has not. Luckily she has Peyton to help her.

A few minutes later Peyton came down. "She's not in her room and her window is opened." he said. "What?" Shannon asked standing up. "She must have ran away." Sarah said. "What!?" I yelled. "It's way too dangerous out there!" I said. "I'll go drive around." Ben said. "Me too." Danielle said. So Peyton, Danielle, Ben, Shannon, Sarah, Peyton(Sarah's boyfriend), Shannon, and Shannon's boyfriend (I don't know his name. Whoops.) drove around. Me, Bradley, Rowan, Corey, and August stayed home just incase she came home. "Why would she run away?" I asked. Bradley hugged me. "I don't know. I guess she just thought that it was the best choice." he said. "This can't be happening." I said. Everyone looked down.

Sarah's pov

Peyton, my boyfriend, and I were driving around. "Why would she run away?" I asked. "I don't know. Was the argument that bad?" he asked. I shrugged, "Well we said that she was lucky that mom wanted her to be famous like Sabrina. I guess we didn't put ourselves in her shoes." I said. "Well I'm sure she'll understand. She must just be feeling a lot of pressure now." he said. I nodded and sighed. What did we do?

A/N: So I honestly don't know Shannon's boyfriends name. Can someone tell me? Thanks for reading please vote! :)