Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Sage's pov

I walked onto set and saw Ben there singing. I rolled my eyes. He was singing 'Cause You Believe'. Wait! What?! "Ben!" I yelled. He turned around., "Oh hey Sage!" he said waving. "Where did you hear that song?" I asked. "Oh Peyton showed it to the cast!" he said. "What!?" I yelled. "Oh..." he said. "Where's Peyton?" I asked. He shrugged. I ran out of the room to find Peyton. He wasn't in his dressing room, the I heard him in Sabrina's dressing room. I barged in.

"You showed them!? You recorded it!?" I yelled at him. Everyone gave me a confused look. "What?" they asked. "Peyton why?" I asked. "Sage I just thought it was cute and I wanted to show people how talented you are! I didn't mean for anything bad to happen." he told me. "Well something bad happened. I lost trust in my best friend. The only person who I can count on." I said. Then I ran out of the room and into my room. I would rather be drowning then losing Peyton. I walked over to my keyboard and tried to finish my song.

Somewhere, somehow, sometime

To shine... shine

Ohh, oh, oh

To shine... shine

To step out of the shadows and into the light

To shine... shine

To come out from the curtains, and start my life

To shine... shine

To step out of the shadows and into the light

And I finished it! I stopped playing and wrote it down. Then there was a knock at my door. "Come in!" I yelled. Then Peyton came in. "Yeah?" I asked. "Look Sage. I'm so sorry. I just know that you were upset that you didn't think you were as good as your sisters, so I showed them the video. I wanted to make them happy for you, I didn't mean to upset you." he said. I hugged him. "It's ok. You meant good." I said. We let go of the hug. "Are we cool?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. He smiled as well.

Later

I was walking down a hallway when I saw Lizzy. I figured out Lizzy. She's 13 years old, stars on The Dream, which is ending, and no one likes her. But she's such a great actress that everyone hires her. "Well look who it is." she said. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Just leave me alone." I said. "You see I'm not going to do that." she said. "Look I don't want trouble. I'm already having a bad day, I don't need it worse." I said. I tried walking by her. She slammed me into the wall. Oh great.

Sabrina's pov

Shannon, Sarah, and I were walking around looking for Sage. It was time to get home, plus our boyfriends are coming over. They want to try to figure out a day to take Sage out. Then we came down a hallway and saw Lizzy and Sage there. Lizzy had Sage pinned on the wall. I was about to walk out there and stop this, but my sisters pulled me back. "Let's see how she handles this." Shannon whispered. I nodded and watched.

"Look I don't want trouble. Just let me through. That's all I want!" Sage said. "Yeah right." Lizzy said. Then punched her in the eye! Sage pushed Lizzy into the wall. "I don't fight people like you. You are just a broken and confused person. You just want to put others down to make yourself feel good. Instead I suggest you don't do that. I don't trouble I just want to get out of your way so you can pack up your stuff, since your show ended." she said. Than Lizzy flipped her back over. "You worthless piece of crap. You will never make it through this world. No one likes or loves you. It's all an act! You will never make it! I can't even believe you're a Carpenter! Your sisters are at least good, you have no talent!" she said.

Then I stepped in. "Alright I've heard enough!" I said. They both turned and saw me. "Uh oh." Lizzy said. "Yeah." Sarah said. "Just get lost Lizzy." Shannon said. "What I'm just telling the truth. I mean I've even heard you guys talking about how you don't believe in her. I've heard you guys say that she is never going to be as good as you guys, since she doesn't put any effort into what she does." Lizzy said. She let go of Sage. "I-is that true?" Sage asked with tears in her eyes. "Sage..." I started. "It is isn't it!?" Sage asked loudly. We looked down. "I knew it! I knew you guys didn't care about me!" Sage screamed. Then she ran off. Lizzy smirked and walked away. "Sage wait!" Sarah yelled. But she couldn't hear us. She was gone. What did we do?

A/N: And another chapter! And borilover guessed correctly! Sage wrote the song about Peyton! Which I just realized I already metioned that :/ crap. Wow I'm dumb. Oh well...whatever. Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)