Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Sage's pov

"Hello Sage." a voice said. I was in a bright white room that was glittering. Well it wasn't really like a room, more like an endless path. I turned around. "Mom!" I said. Then I hugged her. "Sage don't worry. You're not dead." she said. "Oh thank goodness." I said. She laughed, "Sage relax your pressure. To be like Sabrina is a lot of pressure, but will pay off. I know you don't want this, but it will help. It could help your future." she said. Wow even when she's dead she can't take a hint that I'm not Sabrina. I just nodded along. Then she vanished.

"Hello Sage." a voice said I turned around and it was this old lady. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm your great grandmother." she said. "I understand the pressure, I was the youngest as well. Everyone wanted you to be exactly like your siblings, all of the pressure. But don't let it get to you. You just keep being you and ignore them. You be who you choose to be. Don't let others choose you. You be you and that's all." she said. "Thanks." I said. "I know who you are. I know you're a dancer, singer, and actress. But your most importantly Sage. I look after you and make sure you'll be ok. Don't let your sisters tell you who you are. Don't let anyone do that. If you stay you, you'll do fine in this crazy world." she said. "Thank!" I said. "One day you'll get to Shine." she said. Then she disappeared. Then it hit me. A new idea for a song!

Sabrina's pov

It's been an hour and Bradley and I are waiting for Sage to wake up. Finally we heard rustling and we saw Sage opening her eyes. "Wh-what happened?" she asked rubbing her head. "Sage! You're ok!" I said then hugged her. Bradley went downstairs to get the others. "What the heck happened?" she asked. "You were stressed out so much that you passed out." I said. She nodded, "That makes sense." she said. I laughed and nodded. The rest of them came from downstairs and we just relaxed and talked the rest of the night. 

Sage's pov

When they finally left my room, I grabbed my journal/songbook/diary. I then wrote. I wrote about what I saw when I was passed out, then started writing my song. This is going to be a great song!

A/N: Sage is now played by Mackenzie Ziegler! Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)