Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Sage's pov

I grabbed my camera. I walked up to the music room and set up the camera and turned it on. "Hey guys I haven't posted in awhile, so I decided to make a cover of Taylor Swift's New Romantics so here it goes." I said. I started the music and sang along. Once I finished a smiled, "Thanks for watching! Please like this video and subscribe. I love you guys!" I said. Then I blew a kiss and turned off the camera. I went downstairs and saw Shannon. "Shannon can you upload this?" I asked. She nodded and left to upload.

Shannon finished uploading and we were all playing a card game. Then the phone rang. Shannon went over a picked it up. "Hello?" she asked. "Oh." she said. "Ok thanks for calling. Bye." she said. "The doctors predicted that dad won't wake up for another year." Shannon said. We all looked down. "They said that we should just do the funeral without him before the body decays." Shannon said. "But we need him there!" Sarah said. We all nodded, "Guys I know we do! I need him there to! But we need to do this. The more we put this off, the more weight is put on our shoulders. We need to call our family and figure out a date." Shannon said. We all nodded. Then they went to call everyone. I was too young to call people.

I went up to my room and sat on my bed. I thought about dad, mom, and the guy who started the crash. Each of us would have to give a speech. I wanted to make people never forget my speech. I wanted to make mom proud. I got an idea and started writing.