Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Sage's pov

It's been a month since the funeral. We all finally recovered and are back to normal. Today I was guest starring on Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn. I was nervous because Lizzy was there. I shook off my nerves and still went. It was so much fun! That cast is amazing, except Lizzy. She totally ignored me all day, but I didn't mind. I still acted and it was so much fun! But soon we had to go. I was grabbing my stuff. I was the last one out. Shannon, Sarah, and Sabrina would pick me up soon. Soon I felt someone kick me and punch me. It kept going on and soon everything went black.

Sabrina's pov

We walked on the set of Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn to get Sage. We walked in and it was dark. "Sage?" I yelled. "Oh my gosh!" Sarah yelled. We ran over to where she was and saw Sage passed out. We gasped and shook her. "Sage?" I yelled. Shannon checked for a pulse, "She still has one." Shannon said. Shannon picked her up and we went to the emergency room.

After Check Up

"She has a lot of cuts and bruises. She got hit in the head, and has a concussion. She should be ok though." the doctor said. "Thank you doctor." we said. We went up to her room. "Oh Sage! I'm so sorry that this happened to you!" I said. "What do you guys think happened to her?" Sarah asked. We shrugged, "No idea." Shannon said. Soon we heard moving around. I looked over and Sage was waking up! "What where am I?" she asked. "Sage you're ok!" we said and hugged her. "What?" she said. "Sarah, Shannon, and I saw you passed out on set. What happened?" I asked. "I don't know." she said while rubbing her head. "Don't rush her Sabrina." Shannon said. "I just have one question." Sage said. "What?" we asked. "Who are you people?" she said.

A/N: Duh duh DUH!!!! And that happened! Thanks for reading! Please vote!