Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Sage's pov

I was singing my new song that I wrote. It's called 'In My Diary' and I love it. I'm going to surprise the cast and my sisters with it along with my dance to Cry. They're all coming to the competition! I'm so excited! After I finished it I heard clapping. I turned around and saw the cast and my sisters. I closed the door and sang softly! Gosh I can never get away from these people! "That was amazing Sage!" they said. I groaned and ran my hands through my hair. "It was suppose to be a SURPRISE!" I said. "I even put a 'do not disturb' sign on the door!" I said. "Oh you mean this thing that keeps poking me?" Corey asked. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "We're sorry Sage. We didn't know." Ben said. "Whatever. It's cool." I said. "We promise we'll start respecting your space." Danielle said. Everyone nodded. "Thanks." I said.

Sabrina's pov

So tonight we are having dinner at my house. Soon everyone came over. Sage was in her room doing whatever 10 year old girls do. "Hey Rowan. Can you go get Sage?" I asked. She nodded and ran upstairs. Soon she comes running back downstairs. "Guys you have to see Sage's dance!" she said. We all snuck upstairs and watched Sage. Soon she finished and we clapped. She looked at us with wide eyes. "Are you kidding! Did you not see the sign!?" she asked. We all looked at Rowan. "I did not." she said. "This was another surprise for you guys! I got a solo and I wanted to show you guys at the competition!" she said angrily. "Sorry." we all said. She rolled her eyes and walked past us. We all followed.

"Sage come on! Talk to us!" Sarah said. She grabbed a hotdog and sat down. "Come on! Don't blame them! Blame me! I was the one who didn't read the sign and just walked into your room! I'm sorry!" Rowan begged. "Fine I forgive you guys." she said. We all sat down and ate in silence. "Why are you guys silent?" Sage asked. "Cause you're mad." Shannon said. "I'm not mad. Besides there is nothing I do better than revenge." she said with a smirk. We all groaned and started talking.

Sage's pov

I was up with my solo. They called me up and I heard the cast cheering the loudest. "SAGIE WE LOVE YOU!!!! GO GET THEM BABY GIRL!!!!" Peyton yelled. And then I started. I did amazing! After I finished I heard the cast. "YEAH SAGIE!!! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!" Corey yelled. I walked back to the dressing room and saw the cast and my sisters running over to me. Sabrina was the fastest for once. "Sage that was amazing!" she said as we hugged. "Thanks." I said. Everyone else hugged me. Soon we went into the dressing room. The rest of the team was doing the group dance, I wasn't because of the solo.

"Sage that was beautiful!" August said. "Thanks August!" I said. "Was it about anyone or anything? Usually those dances are about people or something." Rider asked. "Yeah it was about dad still in his coma." I said. Everyone smiled. "Sage I'm so proud!" Sarah said. Sabrina and Shannon nodded in agreement. "You guys are?" I asked. They nodded, "We always are." Shannon said. "I always try to impress you though. But I never feel like I do." I said. "You always make us proud Sage." I said. She smiled, "Thanks." she said.

Sage's pov

"And in 1st place...Sage with Cry!" the announcer said. I walked up and got my trophy. "YEAH SAGE!!!" the cast yelled. "WE LOVE YOU SAGIE!!!!" Sabrina yelled. I laughed and smiled. This is awesome!!!