Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Sabrina's pov

Someone knocked on the door 15 minutes later. I opened it and saw the cast with mickey hats and balloons. "Surprise!" they yelled. I let them in and they didn't see Sage. "Where is she? Are we late!?" Corey asked. I rolled my eyes. "Rowan this is all your fault! You just had to stop for streamers that we didn't need!" Peyton said. "No it's not! And we do need them! It's August fault for stopping because he had to pee!" Rowan said. They all started blaming each other. "Guys!" Shannon yelled. They stopped and turned to us. We explained what happened.

"Oh wow. Well that backfired!" Corey said. We nodded. It was only me, Shannon, Sarah, Rowan, Corey, Peyton, and August here. Our boyfriends are coming later. Soon Shannon got a phone call. "Hello?" she asked. "What!?...Ok we're on our way!" she said. "The guy who kidnapped Sage is on the loose and chasing her." she announced. "WHAT!?" we all screamed.

Shannon's pov

Sabrina, Rowan, and August stayed home. Our boyfriends are going to look around, I was with Peyton, and Sarah was with Corey. We checked the Starbucks where she said she was, but she wasn't there. "Nothing." I said to Peyton. I got another call. We walked out of Starbucks and I answered.

Me: Hello?

Sage: Ok I left the Starbucks cause he saw me. I'm in a tree at the park.

Me: K on our way.

I called Sarah and she said she was on her way to. We left to the park, and sure enough saw Sage in a tree with the guy under it. "Get down here!" he yelled. "No way! I don't want to die!" she said. Peyton tackled the guy to the ground and I called the cops. "Leave her alone." Peyton growled. He had a good grip on him. He couldn't move! Soon the cops came and arrested him. "It's about time!" I mumbled. Peyton chuckled. Soon Corey and Sarah showed up and we explained what happened.

"I hate to break it to you, but I'm stuck!" Sage said. We all looked up. "Sage what were you thinking!? Running away again!?" I asked. "Actually I was outside of our house, then I saw the guy coming from the backyard, so I couldn't go back in and I ran!" she said. "Wait so you weren't going to runaway?" Sarah asked. "No! I was just going to sit on the sidewalk!" she said. "Promise?" Corey asked. "I swear!" she said. We all sighed and helped her down.

Home

Sage's pov

Once we got home I was tackled in a hug. "I'm so glad you're ok! What happened?" Sabrina asked. We explained what happened, including the part where I wasn't going to run away for once. "Ok I have one questioned. Why did you guys forget about my birthday!?" I asked. "Sage we were going to surprise you with a trip to Disneyland!" Rowan said. My eyes widened, "We're going to Disneyland!?" I asked. Everyone nodded, "YAY!" I cheered. Everyone laughed, "Yeah, we tried to play it cool. But no one showed up on time. We're sorry." Sarah said. "No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have freaked out." I said We all smiled and hugged. Other than getting chased, this was an amazing birthday!