Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Sabrina's pov

I walked into Sage's room and she was on her laptop. It was just me and her tonight because Sarah was going on a date with Peyton and Shannon was going somewhere.

"Hey Sagie. Which ya doing?" I asked as I sat down by her.She scrolled down.

"Reading comments." she answered simply. My eyes widened.

"Um Sage, that's not the best idea." I said calmly. It really wasn't, people can be harsh. She shrugged.

"Eh. What does that word mean?" she asked pointing to a word I'm not going to say.

"Um Sage that's a word that you'll learn when you get older." I explained. She shrugged.

"Sage people can be rude as you've learned. Don't listen to them because anything mean they say isn't true. But in my opinion I don't think you should read the comments." I said. She shrugged again.

"Sabrina, are any of these things they're saying true? Because they keep repeating." she said. My eyes widened and I hugged her.

"No Sage. Nothing they say that's rude is true. You're beautiful, sweet, talented, and more. Sage they just want to bring you down, but don't listen to them. Listen to the good in the world, not evil." I explained. She nodded and hugged me.

"Thanks BriBri. You're right." she said. I smiled and we let go of the hug.

"I think I'm done with reading the comments." she said as she shut the laptop. I laughed and we went to eat lunch.