126. Win

I did forget it now, but I am thankful to myself for achieving the promise I made in my 10th grade, to become the one with the highest honor or top of the whole batch. To be honest, my motivation before and maybe until I graduated was to show and prove to my former classmates, friends, and teachers that I could become a Valedictorian again. But now that I have graduated, I realize that they are just a fraction of my motivation - the real reason was to prove to myself that I can do it again. I've been in a rut because of my mobile games addiction in junior high school. But I have to be honest as well - if I didn't experience that, I wouldn't be who I am today, writing these thoughts.

Though it is hard to make friends, I am glad that I became the president of our class. Sure, it is not perfect, but my presence in the room is respected and I want to feel that again. My point is that at some point in our lives, we have to lead people. I did it not by restrictions but by freedom. We are all almost adults anyway, and that is what we want after all. But, of course, limitations must still be implemented.

So, achieving one of my biggest goals, being a leader, and lastly, without a doubt, continuing my self-improvement no matter how slow and small the progress is.

Negativity bias is one of my problems - I tend to feel that the wrong things happen twice as much as the right things I do, which I would say is one of my mistakes in 2024. But the truth is, I am doing just fine in real life and I am still creating progress every single day. As simple as doing the dishes, cooking rice, taking care of myself by bathing, eating enough and healthy (though not always), but still, and a lot more.

This is life, and I haven't even experienced what it's like working. But if life doesn't turn out the way I want, I will create a better one with the people that I like.