127. Money

I want to remind you first that since like 116 until now, 127, and lastly, the thought titled "Ego" are pre-determined topics I want to talk about.

Now about money, I find this topic absurd. The first reason is the lack of teaching, either in school or from my parents, on how to manage money. I would exclude the subject of business finance in my senior high school and what my parents always say - that I have to save money and not spend it on useless things. After that, there's really no more. You have to figure it out yourself now, and I forgot what has been taught in business finance, but just a little recall of those lessons would help me.

Even I am scared to talk about money because I don't have any money at all, period.

This is real, I realized that I have 190 pesos lying around the bed. I asked my father for 20 pesos so that I can put it in and make it digital money. So now I have 200 pesos in my e-wallet. I just love that I take action.

I'm scared to talk about money because I don't have a job where I can earn it, and I certainly don't know yet how to get one or I am scared to get into this sector, looking or begging for a job or asking. It is not a bad thing, but anxiety really just kicks in.