133. Determination

This is a topic that is too overwhelming as well. But here I am now and I am gonna talk about the things I am determined to do and achieve.

Starting today, I am determined to accomplish the things I say I would, but remain flexible if needed. I had initially said I would write 26 thoughts today, but I wasn't able to because it seemed too much and I had a lot of things distracting me. I will take accountability for that. However, I don't have to destroy what I had planned before. I just need to incorporate writing these thoughts in a more manageable way, perhaps by disbursing it over several days and writing more than the daily goal.

Besides living in the present, which I now love, I am determined to become an entrepreneur and an accountant. It seems awesome, and I have to play the hand I've been dealt. As long as I am determined to achieve it, no matter how much time it takes, that's what matters. I won't let other people decide who I will be - I will be myself. I am determined to be consistent in basketball, and most of all, determined to eat fewer unhealthy foods.

The best of all, or perhaps the worst, is the constant need to answer the question "why?" in this world I am living in.