Chapter 3, Year 1

September 1st, 1991.

      Ellie says goodnight to Draco and her new friends, and goes into her dormitory. She walks into the room to see her trunk in front, and Persephone laid on top of her new bed. Her roommates are already in the room when she gets there.

       One girl with short brown hair and a hard face jumps off her bed and right to Ellie.

       "My name is Pansy Parkinson." She says, sticking her hand out.

"Eleanor Black, it's nice to meet you." Ellie says, shaking Pansy's hand. "You can just call me Ellie, though."

The girl still sitting in her bed says, "I know you, you're Sirius Black's daughter, aren't you?"
Ellie nods her head, "It seems like you know a lot about me, and I don't even know your name." She responds coolly.

"Oh, right. I'm Millicent Bulstrode." she says, burrowing further into her bed, embarrassed.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Millicent," Ellie says, trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. "I'm going to head off to bed, our first day is tomorrow."

Pansy whines, "Come on! Let's get to know each other more!"

"Fine!" she says, easily convinced. "Let's play twenty questions. I'll go first."

After their game of twenty questions, Ellie learns that Pansy is afraid of the dark and Millicent still believes in Santa, and they learn that her favorite book is Little Women, they decide to go to bed. Eleanor goes to bed, excited that she's already made so many friends, and it's just the first day!

-------------

September 2nd, 1991.

She sleeps soundly, and soon enough she hears Pansy waking her up. "Wake up, Ellie! It's time to get ready!"

She slowly opens her eyes and realizes that last night wasn't a dream. She really is at Hogwarts. After Ellie brushes her teeth, changes into her robes, and does her hair, she and Pansy go down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Where's Millicent?" She asks.

"She didn't want to wait for us anymore, she's already down there." Pansy replies.

"Oh okay," Ellie says, "I can't wait for you to meet the boys, they're really funny."

Pansy smiles, and they continue walking. On the way, they get to know each other more, and hope they have classes together.

They reach the Great Hall and Ellie sees her cousin and her friends with an open seat. This warms her heart, knowing they thought of her. She and Pansy walk up to the boys, and she introduces everyone.

"Everyone, this is Pansy Parkinson, my roommate." She starts, "Pansy, this is Blaise, Theo, and my cousin Draco." Ellie points to all the respective boys.

Once Pansy's eyes laid on Draco, Ellie could see hearts forming in her pupils. Draco waves hi to her and the two girls sit down. The grey eyed girl immediately puts food on her plate, starving.

Pansy leans into her, "you didn't tell me your cousin was so cute!" She whispers.

"That's because he's not," Ellie whispers back. "He's actually super annoying."

Pansy playfully elbows her lightly, and begins eating her eggs. Professor Snape walks up to them and hands everyone their timetables. The group immediately begins reading their papers. Ellie has charms first with Blaise and Theo. After comparing their days, they go back to eating before getting ready for their first class.