Chapter 2, Year 3

It has been a full week with no one fainting and no threat to Hogwarts, which is a win in Eleanor's eyes. She walks to the final class of the day/week, Divination, with Draco and Pansy. Ellie isn't entirely convinced that Divination isn't a load of rubbish, but she is sure it will be an easy class.

"It's amazing how it's been only a week and Potter figured out a way to be the center of attention again." Draco says, "Only he would get the grim shown in his Bloody teacup."

"You never know. Maybe Professor Trelawney will say that you're about to die too!" Ellie jokes.

"Thank you, El. That really means a lot." He says earnestly. Pansy laughs, batting her eyes at him. Her crush on Draco has grown immensely over the week, and Eleanor believes it'll only get worse.

The three of them walk in and take a seat at a table with a crystal ball in the middle. Professor Trelawney is standing in the front of the class, her hair messy and her glasses make it look like she has bug eyes.

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the sight." She begins. "Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not. It cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Eye."

"Oh Godric, she is insane." Pansy whispers, making Draco chuckle.

"Be nice." Ellie says, looking back at the professor.

Everyone is given tea, and once they drink it, the professor says the tea leaves will tell them their futures. Draco is looking at Pansy's tea leaves, Ellie is looking at Draco's, and Pansy is looking at Ellie's.

"I think this says you will be faced with a hard decision in the future." Ellie says to Draco, which makes him frown. He looks into Pansy's cup, "I can't tell what this is." He says, reading the book, "Maybe this blob says that you will have a fever tomorrow morning?"

Professor Trelawney walks up to the group, "Ms. Parkinson, what do you see in Ms. Black's cup?"

"All I see is a blob, I can't see anything," she says, exasperated.

"Give me the cup," the professor says. Once she looks into it, she gasps. "Dear girl, you have the grim."

Everyone gasps and Professor Trelawney hands her the cup back. Inside, her tea leaves are in the shape of a black dog. Similar to the dog she saw at the train station.

"The grim? But Harry Potter already got the grim." Someone says in the back.

"This is complete rubbish." Draco says, "She doesn't have the grim."

Eleanor looks to her friends nervously. "I guess Potter isn't the only one in the center of attention this year."

-------------

The next week, the Slytherins have Care of Magical Creatures with the Gryffindors. Everyone is talking about how Harry Potter and Eleanor both had the grim in their Divination classes. Obviously linking the two to Sirius Black.

Now, Ellie and her friends are sitting by a tree, waiting for class to start. They see Harry Potter and his friends talking near them. Naturally, Draco decides to mess with them.

"Oh yeah, terribly funny," he says. "Really witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until my father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes."

"Shut up Malfoy." Harry walks towards the Slytherins.

"Oooooo" Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle tease Harry. Then Draco looks behind him, "D-Dementor! Dementor!"