Chapter 6, Year 4

(A/N: we are going to be following Blaise and the other Slytherins while Eleanor is knocked out LOL)

"Where's Ellie?" Draco asks the morning of the second task, "I haven't seen her since dinner last night."

"I dunno. She said she was gonna hang out with Woodcroft." Theo says, "Pansy, did she come back to your dorm last night?" She shakes her head.

"Weird, maybe she stayed with Felix last night?" Daphne asks.

Blaise shakes his head, "Nah, she wouldn't do that. I'm sure she came back late hanging out with him, and left early maybe to hang out with Granger. We'll probably see her at the second task." After everyone finishes eating, they all head to the Black Lake, with Eleanor not in sight.

"You were saying, Blaise?" Draco says. They find a spot to watch the second task, the group of them looking around for their friend. "Go look for her," He pushes the boy.

"Okay, okay," Blaise says, walking over to the docks.

Harry walks up to him with Neville Longbottom, "Zabini, have you seen Eleanor? I wanted to talk to her before the task."

Blaise narrows his eyes, "No, I haven't. What do you want to say to her?"

"I just want to explain myself."

He scoffs, "You know, she was really excited to go to the Yule Ball with you. And all you did was sit there." Harry tries to defend himself, but Blaise stops him, "I'm sure she'll forgive you, but when she's ready." He leaves him and heads back up to the Slytherins. "I didn't see her."

The second task starts, and the champions have to manage to rescue people they care about in under one hour. The group of Slytherins tiredly watch the water, waiting for someone to pop up. Fleur Delacour is eliminated from this round, as she was attacked by Grindylows and had to retreat.

"Hey, Malfoy," Felix says, heading towards them. "Where's Ellie? She went to Professor Dumbledore's office last night and I haven't seen her all morning."

"We thought she was with you." Draco says. All of a sudden Cedric Diggory emerges from the water with Cho Chang. Felix and the Slytherins cheer for him, but they are still worried about where Eleanor is.

Next, Krum pops out of the water with Hermione Granger. The only person left is Harry, and everyone is waiting anxiously. The timer is almost out when two people emerge; Fleur's little sister and- "Is that who I think it is?" Theo asks.

-------------

Eleanor gasps for air as she is treading in the Black Lake. Next to her is Gabrielle Delacour. She helps the girl swim to the side, making sure she gets out of the water before her.

"Weasley! Help her out!" She calls. Ron takes Gabrielle and Ellie finally gets out of the water, "Where's Harry?" She asks. The boy is then thrown out of the water and lands next to her. She runs up to him and hands him a towel.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks.

"Yes, I'm fine, are you?" Says Eleanor. He nods as Hermione hugs him.

Fleur runs up to the group of them, "You! You saved her!" She gives Harry a kiss on the cheek, then turns to Eleanor, "And you helped." She gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ron over there helped as well," Ellie smiles, and Fleur runs over to Ron. "Potter, you did great."

"Yes, you behaved admirably," Hermione says, smiling, glad to see the two making up.

"I finished last."

"Next to last!" Hermione exclaims, "Fleur never got past 'ze Grindylows!" Dumbledore starts calling everyone's attention to announce the winners. Cedric placed first, Harry placed second for 'outstanding moral fiber,' Krum got third, and Fleur placed fourth.