Chapter 4, Year 3

Today is the Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor game. Although her House isn't playing, she is still excited to watch Quidditch. However, first Eleanor has to suffer through classes. She is in DADA class, expecting Professor Lupin, however Snape walks through. He closes all the blinds and turns on the projector.

"Turn to page 384."

"Excuse me, where's Professor Lupin?" Harry Potter asks.

"That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" Snape answers. "Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394."

"Werewolves?" Hermione questions, "Sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start werewolves for weeks."

"Did you see Granger come in?" Eleanor whispers to Theo next to her, he just shrugs his shoulders.

"Does anyone know the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?"

Ellie raises her hand, "Black."

"An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. Meanwhile, a werewolf has no choice." Eleanor answers.

"Correct. Five points to Slytherin."

Hermione's hand is still raised, but doesn't get called on. "Sir, please. With each full moon a werewolf no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend if he had the chance. The werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind."

Draco, sitting in front of Ellie, howls, making her roll her eyes. "So immature," She mumbles to herself

"That is the second time you've spoken out of turn, Ms. Granger." Snape drawls on, "Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

Hermione looks down, embarrassed. "You asked a question, and she gave an answer!" Ron Weasley exclaims.

"Five points from Gryffindor." Snape continues on with his lesson, giving homework on how to identify a werewolf. Ellie sees Draco charm a paper crane to fly to Harry Potter. She leans over to Draco, "what did you send him?" She asks quietly.

"Just a photo showing what's gonna happen to him at the game today," Draco smirks.

-------------

    Ellie, Draco, Blaise, and Theo are sitting in the stands with raincoats and umbrellas, waiting for the game to start. Pansy decided to stay in her dormitory due to the weather. Ellie doesn't mind, no storm could keep her from watching the game.

    "Alright bets. Who do you think is gonna win?" Blaise asks the group.

    "I bet five galleons Potter makes some dramatic play and catches the Snitch." Theo says.

    Draco rolls his eyes, "please, he's not that good. Every time he's caught the snitch is pure luck."

    "I agree with my cousin here," Ellie says, "I think Hufflepuff is going to win this time around."

    "You're just saying that because you think Cedric Diggory is good looking," Theo teases.

    "Want to put some money on it, Nott?"

    Theo laughs, "alright, Black." The two shake hands and the game starts.

        The game goes back and forth, and then the two seekers find the snitch. They race for it as it goes higher and higher into the sky.

    "GO CEDRIC!!" Eleanor yells, "CATCH THAT SNITCH!!"

    However, she notices Harry Potter falling from the sky; he seems to have fainted again. "Look! It's Potter!" Blaise calls out.