Chapter 6, Year 3

When Harry finally wakes up, Hermione and Eleanor are sitting by his bed, and Ron is laying in his own bed with a cast on his ankle. Dumbledore is also there.

"Harry?" Hermione notices he is waking up.

"Potter, you alright?" Eleanor asks. He sits up, and begins telling the two girls that he saw his dad produce the patronus.

"Harry, they've captured Sirius." Hermione tells him, "Any minute they are going to perform the kiss."

"They're going to kill him?"

"Much worse," Eleanor explains, "they're going to suck out his soul."

"Headmaster, you have to stop him!" Harry exclaims, "They've got the wrong man."

"It's true. My father is innocent," Ellie agrees.

Ron pipes up, "It's Scabbers who did it. He's my rat, sir. He's not really a rat, he was my brother, Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl..."

"The point is, we know the truth." Hermione interrupts Ron, "Please believe us."

Dumbledore starts talking about time and how dangerous it can be to meddle with. Eleanor gives Harry a confused look and he just gives her a shrug back. Hermione seems to understand what he's saying, though. Dumbledore wishes them luck and leaves, making Ellie extremely confused.

"What in the Bloody Hell was that all about?" Ron asks, and Eleanor nods her head. "Yeah, Granger, do you know what he was saying?"

Instead of answering their questions, Hermione just takes out a gold necklace with an hourglass on it and says, "Sorry Ron, but seeing as you can't walk." She places the chain around herself, Harry, and Eleanor, then turns the hourglass three times back.

"What just happened?" Ellie questions.

"Where's Ron?" Asks Harry at the same time.

Hermione still doesn't give them an answer and just begins questioning where the four of them were at 7:30.

"I dunno, going to Hagrids?" He replies, annoyed that she isn't answering their questions. The three of them begin running to Hagrids with Harry and Ellie asking questions on the way there. Then they are stopped when they see... themselves, by the rocks with Draco and his friends.

"Bloody Hell!" Ellie whispers, "That's us!"

Harry shakes his head, "This is not normal."

Hermione takes out her necklace-thing again and finally decides to explain what is going on. Turns out, she was given a time-turner at the start of the term, which allowed her to go to more classes. They have gone back in time, in order to save Sirius.

They watch Hermione punch Draco again. "Good punch" Harry praises.

"I am so happy I get to watch this again." Eleanor whispers "Hermione, you amaze me."

"Thanks," Hermione blushes. "Hey, you called me by my name, not my last name."

"Draco's coming!" Eleanor interrupts, "We can't let him see us!"

The three of them go to Hagrids and see Buckbeak, alive. Hermione realizes that is what Dumbledore wanted to change, they can save both Buckbeak and Sirius. They hide behind the pumpkins, as Ron is handed Scabbers- or Pettigrew- back.

"That's Pettigrew," Harry's eyes narrow. He and Ellie go to stand up and capture him again, but they are pulled back down by Hermione.

"You can't!"