My Baby

Zelena

"NO!" Regina yelled, she kicked the blanket off trying to get up out of the bed. "No Regina!" I yelled sitting her back down, she started clawing at me trying to push me out of the way. "They're going to kill my b-b-baby!" She sobbed, Robin and Snow grabbed their weapons and rushed out of the door, she clung to me and sobbed, I held her close and wrapped my arms around her. "Regina, they're going to get her back! But hurting yourself is not going to help your daughter!" I scolded gently, she looked at me in disbelief and buried her face in her hands. "How do you know!" She cried, she looked exhausted, it was four thirty in the morning and none of us had gotten any sleep, huge bags encircled her eyes and her hair was kinky from perspiring so much. Her tears covered her face and she shook in my grasp. "I know because Robin just looked at his newborn daughter for the first time and the one thing I learned from this industry, father's will go to extreme lengths for their children, especially their little girls. I know that he will not let anybody hurt your baby." I assured her, she nodded and shuddered, the room was now freezing from the cold air blowing in. "Come on sis, lets get you out of here."

Robin

"SHE TOOK MY BABY!" I yelled running out of the room, I heard Regina's distant cries which broke my heart, but I needed to get my daughter back. Snow trailed behind me with her arrow drawn, we got to the entrance and I saw Cora laying unconscious on the steps. "Robin go! David and Hook will meet up with you, I can handle Cora." Snow said pushing me up the stairs, I ran out of the tunnel and met up with David and Hook, they had multiple weapons but they seemed uneasy to use them. "What happened mate?" Hook asked, winded from running, I continued stalking through the forest and drew my arrow. "They took my baby!" I yelled again, following the footprints in the mud, we were deep in the forest, in spots that no one ever went, except for me, this is where Regina and I would meet while she was pregnant and we were hiding from her lunatic father.

We kept running until the three of us slammed into something, nothing was in front of us that we could see, but when we reached out our hands slammed into something. "It's a house!" David yelled, slamming his hand into it again, the image rippled and we saw the outline of a small cottage. I felt the wood and then my hand brushed against something round, the handle. I kicked the door open and ran inside, I nearly choked when I saw what was going on.

My small, helpless infant was laying on a table in the middle of the room while Emma stood on one side, and Gold on the other, I started to run towards her when David grabbed my shoulder pulling me back. "BLOODY HELL! THATS MY BABY!" I yelled, furious that he tried to stop me, but then he pointed down and showed me a line that was drawn around the table and a large spear hanging over my newborn. One step and I would have killed her, I glared at Emma and Gold, releasing my arrow, it was enchanted so it never missed its target, it flew through the air and then disappeared when it reached Emma. She laughed and formed a fireball in her hands, making her golden irises blaze. Rumple was useless, shooting blasts of light magic out but failing to harm us or the baby. I released another arrow and it sunk into his shoulder, making him fly back in pain, Emma rolled her eyes and released her fireball towards the spear, I released one last arrow and it struck her in the stomach causing her to fall over, but her magic was already released, the spear was falling.

I watched in horror until I realized that I could run through now, I raced towards the table and grabbed my daughter, the spear piercing my upper arm. I barely felt it, my daughter was with me and that's all that mattered.

Regina

I slowly started wobbling out of the room, my body sore from earlier, we just had to make it to the hallway where there was magic. I had my arm around my sister's shoulder, she helped me out to the tunnel then wrapped one arm around my waist, suddenly we were engulfed in a cloud of green smoke and ended up in my bedroom, Zelena sat me down on the bed and ran into her room and set her delivery pack down. I was exhausted but I couldn't sleep despite the hour and comfort of my bed, I just kept replaying the awful moment that my baby was ripped from my arms. I leaned back and pulled the covers up past my flat stomach, I missed having my baby close to me where I could keep her safe and protect her from all of the awful dangers in the world, I failed, everyone told me that this would work out but I failed my little girl, she was gone because I couldn't protect her, because I was too weak to stop them. "Regina. I know what you're thinking. Now stop thinking that." Zelena said sitting down next to me, I just wanted my baby safe and in my arms where I could make sure no one could hurt her. "Regina Mills. You are not responsible for this. No one is except for Emma and Rumple, and they will be confronted about that, but Regina, you gave your daughter life! You brought her into this world and I have never seen anything like my own family come into the world and you did it, look at me. You created this little girl and kept her safe and hidden for nine months, then made sure she was born safely. You did everything right! Now it's Robin's turn to go and get her, and I know Regina, he will come back with her safe and sound and return her to your awaiting arms. But don't you dare feel guilty about what happened." She said cupping my face, I nodded and took a shaky breath, Zelena smiled at me and wiped my tears away with her thumbs. I patted the spot next to me and pulled her over so she was beside me, I rested my head on her arm and watched the door, waiting for Robin to burst through it at any moment.